2

At the rental building Sarah and her dog Spirit were going over bills when she heard a bell ring.  Sarah was helping her mother out since an accident caused her mother to break both of her legs.   What's going on mom what do you need" she asked "I wanted to know how you're doing?".  "Good but I noticed we have a man coming for a month"Sarah remarked. 

"I talked to him a couple of days ago he found that article that was writing about this place and he needed a break from his job and life so he's coming here with his dog I gave him a secluded cabin" she replied.  "All right I'm going to drop off the keys to the guy so call me if you need me, I'm bringing Spirit with me"Sarah stated.  "All right sweetie" and they left. When they got to the house a truck was there but nobody else.  "I guess his dog needed to use the bathroom"she thought out loud.  

Spirit started to bark so she turned around as a dog came out of the woods with a leash attached to her.  "Well, hello there did you run away from your master-looking at her collar-Gracie".  She looked at the dog than hers.  "Expect for the black patch around your eye you could be my dog's twin" as she patted Gracie.  "Oh, thank god she found her way back here".  Sarah got up as a man that probably make women bow to him like a god walked over.  "I guess so I'm Sarah" shaking his hand.  "Zak you don't sound like the woman I rented this place from" Zak said as Sarah blushed a little. 

"You talked to my mother, but she had an accident a few days ago and both her legs were broking so me and my dog Spirit-hey where'd he go" looking around.  "I think your dog likes my dog" Zak remarked as both dogs were playing together.  "Well, if you need anything this is my number" Sarah stated as Zak looked at it. She gave the keys to Zak as she whistled for Spirit who whimpered as he came over.  "I have an idea it seems the dogs like each other so why don't you come back later with Spirit and the dogs can play".  "All right Zak" and they started to walk off.  "You are a very naughty girl Gracie"he said.

GRACIE THE MATCH MAKERजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें