4

As Zak was cooking something for dinner his phone rang and saw it was Aaron.  "Don't tell me I need to come back because I'll quit" Zak said.  "I just wanted to see how you were"Aaron replied.  "I met this girl and she has a dog that could be Gracie's twin expect for a heart around the nose.  It's so weird she came back later in the day because her dog and Gracie became friends when I saw her I could see myself having my way with her.  It was like my mind was stuck on having sex with her.  You could get hypnotize in her eyes, her hair is almond brown with blonde streak"Zak stated. 

"I don't know what to tell you bro maybe you're falling for her" Aaron suggested.  "I don't know my mind can't forget her-oh shit I'll call you later" and ran to the kitchen as his dinner was burning.  At her office Sarah was in the back watching television but her mind couldn't stop thinking of Zak.  Then Spirit headed for the door knocking her out of her thoughts.  She got up and saw Zak was there with Gracie.  She opened the door while Zak stood there. 

"Zak I thought I'd ran you off" she stated.  "I was taking Gracie for a walk and airing out the cabin I got distracted and burnt my dinner" itching the back of his neck.  "Let me get Spirit's leash" and they left.  As they were walking the dogs they passed cabin 21.  Come and get me Bagans  Zak heard.  "What's wrong with that cabin it looks abandoned?" Zak asked.  "A few years ago a man high on heroin killed his wife and children with a rifle and overdosed than to go to jail.  Since than things have happened inside and people who rented it wouldn't stay the night.  They would pack up and leave so my mother just shut it down" she replied. 

"Any paranormal investigator been in there?".  "Mom doesn't trust those kind of people but I would like to have it looked at by ghost hunters or paranormal investigator"she remarked as they kept going.  "Really" Zak said but he shook his head.  ARE YOU NUTS YOU LEFT PARANORMAL INVESTIGATION TO RELAX FORGET IT.  "You all right Zak?"she asked.  "Yea just thinking so how's your mother?".  "I was right she did have a concussion so they put her in the hospital then into a rehab center so when the casts come off she can start getting strength back in her legs"she replied.  "So when we were talking you stopped suddenly about your parents divorce why?"Zak asked.  

Sarah sat down as tears fell down her face.  "My mother was forced to throw me out at sixteen by her controling husband because I wouldn't let him sleep with me.  I spent two years of my life living under bridges, in shelters but one night a trainer took pity on me and let me sleep in his basement even taught me how to fight like a MMA fighters.  One night he decided to have underground fighting and I was collecting bets before I knew it cops had surrounded the place and arrested everyone including me" as she wiped tears from her face.  "What happened next?" as Zak sat next to her.

"I sat in my own cell just scared that I was going to be sent somewhere when an officer came and told me the charges against me were dropped and my father was here to take me home I came out to see my father with this woman a lawyer.  I had never been so happy to see him. I lived with them untill I decided to live in Michigan and during the summer I would come down here and help them out".  "What happened to your father?"Zak inquired.

"He passed away but I decided to keep coming here since Linda helped me all those years ago" she replied wiping the tears away. "What happened to your birth mother?". "My step father killed her in a fit of rage he went on trial and I was called and because of my testimony he's in jail for the rest of his life". "I got to say with everything you went through and you're still alive is a testimony to how strength and power to survive can conquer what ever is in the way"Zak stated as Zak moved a piece of her hair from her face. 

"Thanks Zak so since you burned your dinner want to come out with me to a restaurant I worked at when I came down here in the summer".  "All right I'll meet you back at your place" and they went their separate ways.