10

A couple of days went by since that entity went after Zak and Sarah.  Aaron went back to Las Vegas even thou he didn't want to.  Sarah was giving Zak his space which Zak understood but she always brought Spirit over now and than to make Gracie happy but in his mind Zak had a feeling Gracie had alternative motives.  At his cabin Zak was swimming while Sarah was cleaning out another cabin. 

As Zak got out he turn and saw Sarah coming out in that bikini he saw her in before.  She walked over to him and knocked him down to the lounger.  She started to kiss him as she grind against his thighs.  Then her eyes turned red and she bit Zak's neck like a vampire.  Zak woke up and saw Sarah next to him as he was coughing.  "You all right  Zak?".  "W-w-hat happened?"he asked getting up. 

"I was cleaning up a cabin when I heard Gracie barking like crazy.  I came here and saw you fighting to stay above water.  I ran in as you went down.  I grabbed you and dragged you out.  You weren't breathing so I was giving you mouth to mouth than you woke up"she replied.  What is going on here Zak wondered.  "Are you all right?".  "Honestly I don't know what's going on until this". 

"I went over to 21 and I found sacrificed animal parts and a pentagram on the porch and that Latin writing on the door and last night I had this nightmare that I was in this circle of-".  Zak stopped her as he sat down on the stairs.  "Were they like shadows?" he asked.  "Yes and in this thing was telling me that I couldn't get rid of him". 

"Did you feel like something was going to throw you?".  "Yea but I rolled out of bed but when I got near the stairs it felt like I was being pushed down the stairs so I yelled for Spirit he just started to bark and that feeling went away" she stated.  "That was my dream when I was thrown out of bed and got knocked out what ever is in that cabin it's connected itself to you and me for some reason".  "And the dogs must sense that entity that's why they've been barking or growling" Sarah thought.

"I can't believe I'm going to say this I need to investigate that cabin" Zak remarked.  "I have some information on that murder if you want to look at it"she said.  "Anything else?".  "My mom kept the gun he shot his wife and children with but I never touched it" Sarah remarked.  "Maybe that's why it's connected to you the gun"Zak said.  "Come on I'll show you it".  Zak grabbed a shirt and went with her as the dogs followed.