19

"Sarah never told me she had a sister?"Zak remarked surprised. "She was eighteen months old when I died look I have to tell you Sarah is blaming herself for you retiring she hates seeing you so miserable. That's not the Zak Bagans she fell in love with". "But she told me-". "I did that I was scared Zak after hearing all of these stories from your friends that I possessed her to say those things to you but I now see I was wrong"she replied.

"You were just protecting your sister I understand that now". "I'm glad Zak now go be there for my sister and your son". She snapped her fingers and Zak woke up to see Sarah asleep next to him. He pulled back the blanket slowly and saw she was still pregnant. Zak took a deep breath as he got up to go downstairs.

He sat in the living room where the gifts of Sarah's baby shower were there. "You all right?" a voice said. He turned and saw his mom. "Just a bad dream I didn't want to wake Sarah" he remarked. "She is nice but I wish you were married before you started a family," as Zak snickered. "Zak are you thinking of retiring from Ghost Adventures since you're becoming a father soon?". 

"We discuss that Nancy and we've decided that if Zak still wants to work in the paranormal field he can whether it's going on lockdowns or working in the haunted museum" Sarah remarked coming down the stairs. "All right I'm going back to sleep" and she left. "I didn't mean to wake you up" Zak said as she sat next to him. "I had to get up Vinnie was jumping on my bladder when do you leave for The Washoe Club". 

"Tomorrow now I'll call you with the hotel number, Jay is going to bring his phone in the lockdown so I'll leave his number on the frig"Zak stated. "And your mom is going to stay with me just in case this guy wants to come early"she remarked. "When I come back I'll bring you home a surprise". "Thanks baby" and gave him a kiss.

At Virginia City the guys were walking around when they made their usually stop at a candy store. "I thought you were on a no sugar diet" Aaron stated as Zak looked at the candies. "Not anymore the side effect was enough that I was kicked out of my own bedroom even Gracie didn't want to be near me so at Sarah's baby shower I had a piece of chocolate cake I had a bit of stomach ache afterwards but it was worth it" Zak replied.

"So what are you thinking of getting?"Jay asked. "Turtles they're Sarah's favorites". "Why don't you ask if you can make some and we can film it" Aaron suggested. After they did that Zak put the box of turtles in his bag. Outside they were walking back when Zak put his hand in his pocket.

"I'm an idiot I forgot to get my mother some fudge I promise her I'd bring her some home just go back and I'll see you later" and Zak ran back. When Zak came back in the lady he made turtles with smiled. "Forget something?" She inquired. "Yea a small red box I took it out of my pocket". She gave Zak the box. "Nice ring you proposing to someone". "Yea I just hope she says yes" as Zak put the box in his pocket.