Chapter 53: Girl Behind Giant, Metal Bars

•••••Raven's POV•••••

"What? What do you mean I still can not be discharged?"

I got so irritated by the people in this hospital. It has been a few minutes since I told them that I want to be discharged but they kept on stopping me.

"M-Ma'am Raven, please, Sir Ethan's order is to keep you here until he comes back," said the doctor who took care of me yesterday when I first arrived in here. "Sorry, Ma'am, but his orders are always absolute."

"Is that so?" I crossed my arms. I have been keeping control of my anger the past few minutes so that my eyes will not change its colors, and they will not see it. "He is your boss, is he not?"

There are two nurses and a doctor inside my hospital room and they all nodded in unison to my question.

"I am the sister of your boss. You should be listening to me also, you insolent fools!"

"M-Ma'am Ra-" I glared at the other nurse who was about to speak.

"I do not want to hear any word coming from your mouth. I am not talking to you!" I saw how the three of them flinched as I gazed the doctor back. "And you, move your ass and go to Ethan and tell him to come here right now!"

"Raven-sama, I can't talk to him right now. He's in the middle of a very important me-"

"And do you frankly think I give a shit? You know, Doctor, I am the type of a person who hates making others repeat herself." I saw with my own two eyes how the doctor gulped, and the two nurses' seeping sweats were as clear as crystal in my eyes. "Show me your name plate."

His name plate was covered by his shaking arms, so he moved it. A smirk plastered on my face as I realized who he was.

"I see, you are one of those so-called top ten doctors in the world. I saw your name on the magazine that Ethan once gave me," I said. "What made you one of those top ten doctors? How did you accomplish that?"

The two nurses behind his back exchanged nervous glances as the doctor struggled for words.

"Seriously, you can not even answer that?" I scoffed. I am pissed off. "Then, let me change the question. Are you up for it?"

I looked directly into his eyes as he was sweating and trembling even more.

"All you have to do is nod." He immadiately nodded right after I said that. "Good. You're a wealthy creature. How much is your worth?"

"M-Ma'am?" Nanlaki ang mga mata niya sa tanong ko.

Mas lalo pa siyang nanginig katulad ng dalawang nurse na nasa likod niya. I was sitting straight on my hospital bed and I clasped my hands on top of the blanket.

"How long do you intend me to wait?" They all flinched when I asked that.

Geez, they were all useless and I disdain those kinds of people. They annoy me. Their existence annoys me and I just want to get rid of them.

"Doctor, are you going to stay silent in front of me forever?" I asked again.

"T-Two billion y-yen!" he finally answered. Though, para na siyang mawawalan ng hangin any time dahil ramdam na ramdam ko ang kaba niya.