CODES

Assassination Code

1.) No killing of innocents.
2.) Never leave your weapons unattended.
3.) Always pay attention to your mentors.
4.) Make sure to kill your target.
5.) Be resourceful.
6.) Don't leave your mark on your target.
7.) Avoid being recognized.
8.) Never betray your comrades.
9.) Set aside your emotions and take your mission seriously.

and lastly

10.) ONE BULLET, ONE KILL.

Assassin Ranks:

•Recruit (I.D Sling Color: White)•

- a person newly enlisted in a group or organization.

Novice (I.D Sling Color: Cyan)•

- a person new to or inexperienced in a field or situation.

Apprentice (I.D Sling Color: Yellow)•

- a person who is learning a trade from a skilled employer, having agreed to work for a fixed period at low wages.

Assassin, 1st Rank (I.D Sling Color: Orange)•

- you have finally been accepted as an Assassin of the Assassin Brotherhood. You contribute to the subreddit regularly.

Assassin, 2nd Rank (I.D Sling Color: Green)•

- you are working hard to earn a place among the higher echelons of the Assassin Brotherhood. You contribute very often, and are trusted by many. At this rank, you are eligible to become a Regional Leader.

Assassin, 3rd Rank (I.D Sling Color: Blue)•

- you've entered the higher echelons of the Assassin Brotherhood and there are fewer and fewer peers. You are active most of the time, and are very well known.

Assassin 4th Rank (I.D Sling Color: Brown)•

- one of the most seasoned members of the Brotherhood. Few civilians can match your expertise. You are a very active part of the community, and are favored by the Mentors.

Master Assassin (I.D Sling Color: Red)•

- only for the dedicated, who are trusted by a Mentor, not only for the frequent posting but also due to their contribution and initiatives taken to make the subreddit a place for discussion in the ways of the Assassin, their methods of operation and more.

Mentor (I.D Sling Color: Black)•

- leader of the Assassins in their international struggle for the freedom of humanity. Only those who have shown outstanding leadership and dedication can be a Mentor.

Uniforms:

Girls:

Boys:

[K-chan's Note:] I researched the Assassin Ranks but made changes and I got the school uniforms from the anime Blood C

[K-chan's Note:] I researched the Assassin Ranks but made changes and I got the school uniforms from the anime Blood C. I love their uniform kasi eh..