CHAPTER 27 - Hitler?

Moira; Bloody hell, Hitler?

Moira came out of her bathroom softly humming a song with a white towel around her chest and a smaller towel in her right hand, drying up her long deep fiery wavy hair. She stood in front of the mirror, picking up the hair dryer to complete the drying process she had started.

When she blew her hair dry, she picked up her hot iron afterwards, adding more curls to her tips. She usually didn't try to make much of an impression when meeting someone but today she was having a lunch date with someone Riley had set her up with.

"You gotta meet someone," Riley said to her.

"I will when I do," she replied him obviously bored of where the conversation was now heading, she held her phones loosely against her ear.

"Well you will, I already set up a dating app for you, and you're meeting him the day after tomorrow, I'll send you the details."

"When did you.... why did you.... arrrgh....I'm supposed to be aware of this Riley!" She scolded. "I am not doing this," she added.

"Moira!" Riley called putting shushing her, "it's just one afternoon, what's the worse that could happen?"

"I'd not like anything to occur for starters."

"It'll just be an hour," Riley convinced her.

"Why exactly are you doing this?" She asked suspiciously. "Is he okay at least?"

"Great! I'll send you the details, goodnight." Riley rushed and hung up.

"Wait Riley you d-"

Now she smiled at her reflection in the mirror, having set her hair to perfection and a light make up on. Moira had a face that really didn't need work, make up or anything to make her look pretty, she was naturally gifted facially and bodily garnished.

She went further to her drawers, quickly dressing up in black boots, dark grey ripped jeans that had two large opening on both of her upper thighs, and smaller jagged patches running down her legs. She pulled on a black and white crop top. She walked back to the mirror to put on her earrings, a black choker and some bracelets.

She rested her elbows on the kitchen counter as she ate the French toast she had made before she had gone to bathe while scrolling through her phone. She took the last bite of her toast, gulping the glass of milk quickly, dropping both table wares into the sink. She picked up her purse, and her jacket, locked her door and cursed when her phone chimed, making her keys drop from her hand.

She reached for the keys, standing up straight she took out her phone from the left pocket of her jacket and looked at the screen.

Lucas 11:54am; don't forget!

A smile crept up her face remembering what she wasn't supposed to forget; a silly bet about Myles and Christian they had made recently, her face quickly morphed into a scowl as she mentally made decoration not to loose to Lucas. For no reason at all.

An hour later, she was at the parking lot of Sunflower Garden, an eatery that was just on the outskirts of the campus. She pulled up, checking her self in the mirror and then out her car.