CHAPTER 25 - The Third Touch - Intoxicated

[WARNING; SEXUAL CONTENT]

His hands and His touch, Intoxicated.

Myles immediately stopped the car when he had gotten to Christian's, he rushed out the car, not even locking it, his mind right now only thought of one thing.

Christian.

The rain had grown stronger and he was now fully drenched in water since he'd been knocking for the past ten minutes, non-stop. He shouted Christian's name at the top of his lungs, he could hardly even hear himself, but he kept on, he wasn't planning on leaving until Christian appeared on the other side of the door.

He stopped and laughed at himself when the thought of Christian being sound asleep, oblivious to the storm and the loud bangs of his door, flashed through his brain.

He spat out water, running a hand through his face, his hair now hugged him, strands stuck on his forehead. His breathing now heavy, dorsal parts of his hands now red and bare from hitting the door so hard.

It would have been easier to get inside if he had carried the key Christian had given him a month ago along with him, but he was quite in a rush to get here, coming with only himself and his car. He let out a sigh as his chest heaved, he started walking back to his car when light shone just beside him from behind.

He turned, seeing Christian standing at the door, he smiled, so hard it reached both sides of his ears. He made a run for the door, not stopping at all till he reached Christian and hugged him tightly. He broke the hug immediately pressing his lips against Christian's.

"I love you." He kissed, "only you," he kissed him again.

Christian kissed him back, muttering an 'i love you too' in between kisses. Finally pulling away from Myles.

"Stop rambling, I got the point." Christian said making Myles smile. "What the hell! You're soaking, why would you even come out when it's raining."

"I needed to let you know, someone once told me he didn't like things being unsolved for long" Myles stated, still breathing heavily.

Christian smiled but quickly took themselves inside and closed the door behind them, "I'll make you some hot chocolate,"

"Thanks," Myles smiles as he shivered. "I almost thought you weren't home or dead asleep,"

"I was asleep, until the neighbors called, telling me about a crazed maniac who had the balls to even stand under this storm of a rain." Christian teased him, "Go change, I'll be right up."

Myles obliged obediently, lazily turned the knob to Christian bedroom door, dashed into the bathroom when the cold air hit him, he locked the door behind him, immediately turning on the hot shower, sighing in content and relief as the steam quickly engulfed the whole spaces. He took off his clothes, and stepped under the shower head, when he felt warm enough, he stopped the shower, grabbing a towel and drying up his body.

He went to a drawer in the room, fishing out clothes to change into, He took out his black blue briefs, a black joggers and Christian's baggy buttoned loose vintage shirt. Since Christian had handed him a key to the house, he'd also invited Myles to stay over in the weekends, so Myles already now had some of his stuff here.

He was drying his hair with a towel when Christian walked into the room. He turned to him, "Christian about Jared, you should know nothing happened. I don't love him, I used to and that's buried six feet under."

"I was scared," Christian confessed.

"Why?"

"Well for starters, he was the first guy you'd dated, you guys have a lot of history, I was scared you'd leave me for him." Christian explained, now dropping the mug beside the lamp.