CHAPTER 1 - Myles Anderson

Myles Anderson

This story starts with a boy, Myles.

Myles Anderson, nineteen, an economic major in Shelton University, has and always will be a talented young man, probably one of the best bathroom singers you might come across.

Myles had some height on him, he was tall. Not so tall though as he was only 5'11. He had a slender body that rested firmly underneath his pale porcelain skin with golden hints to it.

Longish dirty blonde hair, but not long enough to fall below his neck. Lustful honey brown eyes, full lips, well arched thick full brows framing his eyes, all plastered on his oval shaped face. He basically can be coined as beauty and brains. He was smart and also intelligent, a beautiful young man and a bold one at that.

Myles was the last of three children. Well actually also the second, considering his elder siblings Riley and Jenna are twins. Myles had always looked up to both of his siblings, he adored them but nevertheless still found them very annoying. Though he loved them.

But he couldn't say the same for the both of them as they always fought, which led to them being called the Anderson witches. One moment they are loving and the next they're at each other's throat. Myles always found it amusingly scary.

And then there's M&M. Myles and Moira, moira was myles' best friend. The British red head, they had met in on a weekend trip to scout for colleges and the two kicked off pretty well from there. Moira was a little bit more outdoorsy than Myles was. Now they both are in their second year, attending the same college.

Today, he woke up looking at the ceiling of his room, attempting and failing to fall back into sleep. Looking over at his clock as it read 1:15am, he got up from his bed groggily heading for the bathroom. He used the toilet and went for the sink, after washing his hands and his face, he looking into the mirror letting out a frustrated sigh.

"Great, another eye," he groaned, reaching his index finger for the well noticeable zit in between his eyes just on top of the bridge of his nose.

He walked back to his room frowning, he picked up his phone, glancing through it for any new message on his social media or email.
There was a notification from Instagram that caught his attention, a new photo post.

He clicked on it, opening a photo of a beautifully dressed lady, golden skin and perfectly aligned set of teeth just like Myles. She wore a red dress and nude colored heels, had her black hair woven to her right side. His mom.

Her hand clutched unto her ball shaped purse and the other hand on a slightly older looking blonde man in a three piece suit. His dad. Honestly they both would pass for being his older siblings.

Myles looked like a perfect mix of both his parents.

He tapped on the like button and dropped his phone back on his night stand. As if on cue, his stomach roared in protest of hunger. He smiled rubbing his belly, remembering he had eaten nothing last night as he was on a call with Moira talking about so many things.

He bounced off his bed, leaving towards the hallway to the kitchen. Well more like tip toeing down the hall to the kitchen, he didn't need to wake his roommate up.

Allen was a light sleeper.

He got to the kitchen door successfully without making a sound. He turned the knob, pushed the door open and turned on the lights. He took out casserole from last night in the refrigerator and placed it in the microwave.