CHAPTER 28 - More Like It

This is more like it.

"I'm cold," Christian stated arrogantly dropping on his bed, playing with the edge of his sweater, looking at Myles who sat by the window facing the study desk.

Myles dropped his pen, pushing the chair he sat in backwards, turned to Christian who was now just staring at him as if he had expected the simple statement to make Myles drip studying. "Okay."

"It's gonna be like this now?" Christian grumbled, "I'm cold"

"Okay," Myles repeated, turning back to face the desk, trying his best to study without being distracted.

When Christian has brought up the idea of staying together during exams, Myles had thought it would be nothing to worry about since they both studied something different and he wasn't really the study group type, plus Allen went crazy when it came to exams. But staying together with Christian came at a cost, he couldn't study as much as he thought he would, same went for Christian.

They had spent most of their preparatory week locked up in opposite ends of the house, reading together would give room to a statement that would turn into a joke, a joke that would turn into a topic, and a topic that would lead to them studying their reproductive organs physically and not for their exams.

"If you wanted to study, why'd you come back?" Christian questioned him, his tone quite frustrating as he was now having a semi just looking at Myles on the chair.

"Maybe because i wanted to sleep and then remembered I forgot to read something." Myles sang back. "Besides, you will not be cocky with me. If you want to cuddle, just say it."

"I want to cuddle," Christian grumbled to himself.

"What?" Myles raised a brow, tilting his neck to look at the other boy.

"I want to cuddle," Christian grumbled again, this time a little bit louder. Emphasis on 'a little'

"If you can't say it, you don't need it" Myles smiles to himself, marking the page he'd stopped in on his text book.

"Stop playing games, come here, I want to cuddle." Christian now spoke out clearly in a forced tone, Myles did not make an attempt to move. "Myles!"

"More like it," Myles smiled, now standing and walking towards Christians who looked at him grudgingly. Christian opened his arms and caged Myles in them, closing his eyes as he inhaled Myles scent, stroking his hair slowly.

"How far have you gone?" Myles asked after a few minutes of silence.

At first Christian said nothing, just looking at the wall blankly, then at Myles who had now raised his head to look at him,  "I could say an eighty. We still all have a few days."

"I just really want this over with, exams are always stressful." Myles confessed, wrapping his arms around Christian.

Christian kisses his forehead, "It's into our last year, that's worth something."

"Yea." Myles said, resting himself in Christian's chest as he let out a deep breath, closing his eyes, falling asleep.

^*^*^

"Took you long enough," Mr.Collins looked at Myles as he collected the examination sheet from him.

"It wasn't as easy as i'd thought." Myles gave him a tired smile.

"You always turn out good," Mr.Collins encouraged him, tapping him in the shoulder.

"Thank you." Myles walked out of the auditorium, smiling to himself, having finally ended his last paper for the semester. The joy it brought him was somewhat indescribable.