CHAPTER 3 - Shattered

He's sore, broken and shattered.

Myles woke up feeling like he had a thousand men hitting his head with a sledge hammer, not that any headache ever seemed pleasing.

He felt sore and broken,

inside and out.

He simply laid on his bed staring up at the ceiling, looking at it but not really seeing it. His eyes were swollen, nose puffy and red. He moved under the covers, feeling uncomfortable, had slept off still in the same clothes he wore yesterday. He slowly got off his bed letting out a groan, he felt the heavy weight in his bladder and needed to release that tension immediately.

Getting into the bathroom, it was a white themed bathroom, everything from the shower heads to the wall, the floor tiles and even the towels were white and had traces of silver.

He headed straight for the toilet sit, aimed and let out a sigh immediately he was done. He washed his hands and his face, went out the bathroom, to his drawer to pick out a change of clothes, he wasn't planning on leaving the house today. He pulled on a big sky blue shirt, black nike track trouser and long grey socks before walking out the room.

He felt thirsty, and hungry, not that he had any appetite to eat anything. The hallways was dimly lit, himself and Allen had agreed on that, not wanting a hallway filled with lights.

The hallways had painting on each side of them, the wall was painted with a soft peach color and the grounds were covered in savoryon carpets.

His room was directly opposite the hall, Allen's room was by the left and a guest room by the right.

Walking out of the hallway, he met Allen watching TV. His legs folded against each other, hands resting on his thighs. His face was glued to the television in front of him, fully engrossed in whatever he was watching.

Allen had his hair tied into a messy bun, he had full lips and big brown doe eyes, Allen wasn't really considered short but he wasn't as tall as the rest of his friends.

Allen was a quiet one, no one would notice him in a room of crowded people, but of course that wasn't the case here.

Allen was in the soccer team, which basically meant a lot of people knew him in school, seeing as that was one of the main sports in his college.

On seeing Myles, Allen wore an apologetic smile "you okay?" He asked, Myles let out a sigh, nodding twice towards Allen, silently assuring him he was okay.

Myles turned to the kitchen to get a glass of water. Getting there, he came to a halt when he saw it. Jared's mug, well not Jared's actual mug but the one he had used the previous day.

Thinking about Jared made his heart drop into his stomach, like he was being stabbed in the heart with a million knives. An emotional wound that seems like it wouldn't heal soon.

Myles fought back the tears that so wanted to run down his cheeks, he closed his eyes shut in an attempt to not turn into a sobbing mess. Memories from the previous night flashing through his closed eyes lids.

                 ~~~~~~flashback~~~~~~

"I have something to tell you," jared said, his eyes darting everywhere but Myles.