Epilogue II - Together With Me

Together, With Me, Forever.

Thirteen Years Later.

Christian's POV

"Hmmm," i moaned into his mouth as he lifted me up, dropping me on my desk, he stood in between my legs, pushing them apart with his hips. I could feel his hard on, I pressed myself against him as he sank his head in my neck.

I loved this.

Myles unbuckled my belt, hastily taking down my trousers and briefs along with it. He jumped back up and smashed his lips on mine, moaning into my mouth. I took off his buttons so fast that I didn't think I still had it in my, and for a thirty-seven year old man, Myles still had an amazing body, skin still as shiny as the first day I saw him.

I undid his belt and rugged down his pants, I dipped my hands inside his briefs and held unto his member, it throbbed at my touch, I felt powerful. I started jerking it, faster and faster as he moaned in hushed tones so the kids wouldn't hear us. He roughly smashed his lips on mine again and took me down the desk without separating our lips.

We turned, still not breaking the kiss, he was now against the desk and I was now the one pressing him against it. I rigged in his hair and I broke the kiss, sinking my teeth in his neck. His pants and moans made my cock throb, he pushed me back, turning us again, but this time, I wasn't having my back against the desk but my stomach.

"Lube?" He asked whispering.

"Same place," I instantly replied.

He quickly took out the drawer, dripping it on the ground immediately he got a hold of the lube. Myles never wasted any time when it came to topping me. I felt him rub the lube on me and he lined himself up.

He held on to my waist, about to push in as I already felt him at my entrance. I quickly pushed him back and ducked under the desk immediately I saw a crack on the door.

"What the hell!" Myles shouted, but still whispering.

"I saw light from the door," I told him.

"What? Christian there's light all over the room." He smacked me.

"I mean, I think I saw the door opening." I explained.

"You think?" He gave me a poker face.

I opened my mouth to say something, probably tell him I wasn't dumb and I knew very well I closed the door, well I would have locked it, but anyways I didn't end up saying anything since another voice spoke before me.

"Dad?"

"Shit!" Myles whispered.

"Myles! No cursing!" I scolded.

"Sorry!" He smiled sheepishly at me.

"Get up!" I urged him but he looked at me like I was crazy.

"What? We're both naked." He stated.

"Dad?" We heard him again.

I wouldn't know how to explain to our eight year old son why both his dads had their dicks erect and naked. Well half naked since we were already dressing up. I raised my head up above the desk as I impossibly pulled in my pants.