CHAPTER 21 - How You Make Me Feel

How You Make Me Feel

The weekend from Myles' home came to an end, and the trip back to school was smooth, having both Myles and Christian now in good terms, Moira and Christian bonding on the way back and their occasional stops at any eatery that caught their eye.

"This is gonna be amazing, trust me," Moira encouraged Myles who had protested against coming to a Hawaiian restaurant they spotted along the way.

"Let's just eat and leave," Myles flashed her a smile.

"Yes!" Christian exclaimed as the waiter placed his order in front of him, a large dented pineapple filled with not so-fried Hawaiian rice and chicken. This earned his disapproving looks from Myles who had simply just ordered Kalua pig, a dish he had seen on the pictured menu.

"Shall we?" Moira asked as she picked up her spoon, about to dig into food, a semi large tray holding smaller bowl containing Poi, Laulau, Poke, Lomi Salmon, Chicken long rice with slices of passion fruit.

A bowl of each.

They ate and chatted, mostly Moira and Christian, Myles slowly ate and kept his eyes on his phone almost all the time, sending flares towards the other two.

"Hey, calm down big boy," Myles with his hand distancing himself from Christian who had a spoon coming his way to feed him.

"What?" Christian looked at Moira.

"He's allergic time pineapple," Moira stated.

"Oh, Myles I'm sorry, I didn't know," he apologized.

"It's okay," Myles smiled at him. They held a gaze for some seconds, both smiling at each other making Moira smile. She took out her phone pressing it to her face as she took a photo of them, the two boys who still stared at each other oblivious to Moira's actions.

"Okay, let's eat, if we wanna get back to school today," she commanded.

The drive from the Hawaiian place to school was smooth, they had driven to Moira's so they'd drop her off before myles drove his car back home since Christian had insisted to going with him, claiming Hitler would be there to pick him up. Meanwhile he just wanted to be alone with myles a little more, he quickly searched for his phone in his pockets, texting Hitler to come pick him up at Allen's by 9:30 that evening.

"Soo...." Christian trailed off as Myles turned away from Moira's dorm.

Myles stole a glance sideways, waiting for what Christian had to say but never heard anything, only saw Christian looking blankly at the road, biting his bottom lip.

"If I didn't know better, I'd say were shy or nervous or something," Myles teased. The both looked at each other seriously for a brief second before bursting out in laughter.

Myles kept his eyes on the road, but that became hard when Christian kept on laughing, the sound causing his body to want something other than a simple touch or a mere glance of satisfaction. He glanced at Christian, his skin now radiating as the sun was already setting, he quickly averted his eyes back to the road when Christian caught him staring.

"If you want to stare at me just park the car and do so, not planning to die through a car crash," Christian teased him.

"Shut up!" Myles huffed, feigning uprightness as he focused solely on the road ahead of him, making Christian smile.

Myles hit the brakes when they arrived in front of his apartment, letting out a sigh. He got out the car, followed by Christian as they both headed for the trunk, the cold dry evening breeze that blew by caused a little shudder for them both. They took out their bags and went in.