CHAPTER 15 - Ruefulness

Ruefulness

Christian;

His head pounded.

When he opened his eyes, the sun shining through the blinds caused them to burn and the sensation went straight to his aching head. Rubbing his temple in an attempt to soothe his head, everything from last night not quite fresh in his head as he thought of how he ended up in his room.

His eyes felt heavy, and he was also very hungry but still wanted to stay in bed. In simple terms, he had a hangover. Christian let out a groan as he turned his face, burying it deep into the pillow beside him.

In what Christian felt were just a few seconds, his door opened loudly with Hitler walking towards him. At the moment they were both pissed, but for different reasons. Hitler was still pissed at his whole performance the previous night, and Christian was currently pissed for not having enough sleep.

"Get up!" Hitler commanded as he reached the bed with a glass of water in his hand.

Christian groaned, not lifting his head out the pillow "I can't."

"Here," Hitler said.

Christian peeked out the pillow to spy what was being given to it. He turned and sat up, collecting the glass of water and two pills from him. "Thank you."

Hitler waited till he had drank the pills and asked. "Wanna tell me why you were in a bar in the first place?"

Christian paused while drinking the remaining of the water, looking at hitler "I was drinking."

He took a seat. "I can't understand you sometimes, I thought you didn't drink?"

He dropped the glass on the bedside table, "I don't usually."

"Christian you don't drink," Hitler stated as a matter of fact. "At all," he added.

"I might as well start now," Christian said as he stood up, dropping the glass of water back on the table.

"What's going on with you and don't tell me nothing, you told me last you didn't intend to do it" Hitler pressed.

Christian gave him a confused expression, "Do what?"

"You ask me!" Hitler shot back, shrugging.

"Myles came out to me last night," Christian confessed.

"No shit," Hitler deadpanned, still looking at Christians like he was dumb.

This only made Christian groan, "I mean to say he told me he had feelings for .. me"

"Okay? That's not a bad thing right?" Hitler asked still not getting the whole point of it all.

"I don't know," he murmured, "probably."

"Why?" Hitler looked at him.

"I don't know.....God!!! Hitler, just.. just leave it alone" Christian complained.

"I think I deserve some explanation since I took care of you last night, when by the way I was supposed to be out," he shot back, standing up walking towards Christian.

"I'm sorry you had to give up a night out to watch over me, it won't happen again," he said obviously frustrated with this conversation.

"I don't fucking care I had to take care of you. But I do care you had to drink to deal with a problem or whatever it is you'd call it. Not like it seemed like a problem anyways." Hitler stated sternly. He looked like he had been up for a while, no trace of tiredness on his face.