CHAPTER 17 - Just A Friend

Just A Friend (es solo mi amigo)

Myles closed the door of the car behind him as he stretched his limbs, looking towards the house in front of him. He took in a deep breath and let out a sigh. He was happy to be home, he'd get to see his parents and the Anderson witches after a long time.

He turned back to look at Moira as she came out of the car. He felt Christian come up to him standing by his side looking amazed at the sight before him.

"Come on, you'll love the inside more than the outside," Moira said patting Christian's shoulder as she walked towards the front door, passing the little garden in front. Myles and Christian exchanged looks and then followed suite.

Christian noticed he was the only one who took his luggage out of the car. He was about to say something about it when the door opened, revealing a little boy who looked a lot like Myles.

The younger brother he presumed, but also remembered Myles telling him he was the last child.

"Uncle Myles," the said boy jumped up embracing Myles in a tight hug.

"I've missed you too Jer" Myles laughed as he embraced his nephew.

Jeremy, his sister's son, the young boy was barely eight and he was as bright as they came. He did have similar features to Myles, if Myles were older, he could totally pass on as the child's father. Where Myles had dirty blonde hair, Jeremy has lighter shade of blond hair. Where myles had honey brown eyes, Jeremy had dark brown puppy eyes that could make anyone stare, his eyes would remind you of melted chocolate bars.

Jeremy was a little taller for his age, his skin just as porcelain like as Myles. Soft facial features and a scar just above his left brow that he had gotten when he had fallen off a chair during one of his play sessions.

Moira ruffled his hair as they all stepped into the house. Myles smiled, echoes of his childhood bouncing back at him at the sight of Jeremy running towards the back door.

"Young master," a familiar voice called out from the hall way.

"Mr. Gipson!" Myles exclaimed as he went towards the older man, embracing him in a tight hug. "How are you?"

"Very well thank you. Your luggages?" He asked.

"They're in the car."

"I'll send send for them immediately. Your room has been prepared, alongside two guest rooms for your visitors." He said adjusting his suit.

"Oh" Christian let out, still trying to digest all what's happening at the moment. He knew myles was from a rich home, but he didn't imagine his family would be this rich.

"Follow me," Mr. Gipson stated, leading them or more specifically leading Christian to his room.

An hour later, all three of them were done unpacking and washing up. The bell rang making Christian confused as to what it was u til Moira came knocking letting him know it's time for dinner, leading him to the dining.

"So tell me" Tom, Myles' dad started, looking at Christian "where are you from?"

"I'm from Aspen but my family's originally from Czech."