Chapter 17: Do you remember?

The table was set. Small candles were being lit. On the table was a white table cloth with flowers spread around it. After every 2 chairs there was a plate on the table with different kind of homemade snacks and a bottle of wine. Golden cutlery was laid next to the plates, it was their special occasion cutlery. Laura wasn't a modest type of person. When she was arranging something she would get out of the box.

Laura finally finished by putting some music on while Taylor was upstairs changing into a dress. Taylor could hear the music, but the delicious smell of the food was more overwhelming. After finishing her lipstick she went downstairs and was struck by surprise. 

The table, the music, the smell of the food in combination with the smell of Laura. It was wonderful. Laura could hear Taylors deep breath. She turned around and saw her girlfriend standing in the middle of the stairs. She was dressed in a white dress that came all the way to the ground, but had a slit so you could see her gorgeous legs. She wore heels and her hair was up in a not messy kind of way. She looked gorgeous. Laura could feel her butterflies start to flutter again.

Taylor noticed Laura checking her out. ''I'm so lucky to have you as my girlfriend, I could stare at you all day.'' The raven haired said while her eyes were became a shade darker.

Taylor rolled her eyes and blushed. She walked up to Laura. When she was close she wrapped her arms around her and smacked her openhanded on the but. ''Oh shut up.'' She said before giving her girlfriend a kiss. Laura closed her eyes and she could taste the cherry lipstick of the blonde. ''Hmmm..'' The raven haired moaned.

Taylor turned around while still holding onto Laura's waist and looked at the table. ''You did all of this?'' The blonde looked into Laura's eyes. ''It's wow.. Thank you. You have such a big heart.'' Taylor said while giving a warm hug to her girlfriend.

Laura could only blush, she wasn't the best at receiving compliments. ''Will you sit next to me?'' Laura shyly said. Taylor shook her head. ''You are so cute, of course I will, girlfriend.'' She said by winking and showing her ring that Laura gave her to her. 

''I'm sure the others will be her soon and...'' Laura got interrupted by the doorbell. Almost if it could read her mind. The girls looked towards each other and started to burst out into laughter. Laura quickly came close to her lover and shared one last kiss. ''Hmmm..'' Taylor moaned. ''It will be fine kid.'' Laura said.

''WILL YOU GUYS STOP KISSING AND OPEN THE DOOR?!'' They heard from outside. Of course it was their favorite frizzy headed girl, Natasha.

The girls both needed to laugh again. 'COMING' Taylor yelled as she walked towards the door and Laura towards the kitchen to finish the last preparations. 

Taylor opened the door and saw Natasha standing in the doorway. She was dressed in a red suit and carried a cute bouquet with her. ''Here...'' She almost threw the bouquet into Taylors arms. "As a thank you...'' She stuttered. Taylor looked with wide eyes to hear friend. ''You know... For doing this... Christ I'm not good at this, so just take it.'' Natasha said and walked straight into the house.

Taylor shook her head about the cuteness of her friend. She grabbed a vase for the bouquet. Laura heard Natasha walking in and quickly walked to the living room to welcome her. She opened her arms and walked towards her friend. ''Natasha you are here, great!'' She said while embracing her. 

''Hi Pre, it smells great here!!'' Natasha said. ''Look babe, Natasha brought this nice bouquet for us.'' Taylor said and showed her the vase with the bouquet. Natasha quickly lowered her head and waved her hands around. ''Pfff It's nothing guys.'' She answered. 

Laura grabbed her face and lifted it. ''I love it'' She said and she gave a once more a hug before walking back into the kitchen. ''I need to finish the last bit of cooking but then I'll join you.'' She said while running off.