Chapter 11: On a mission

It was a beautiful day in New York. Natasha was walking through the city. Her thoughts going everywhere. Okay this is great, she thought. 'Rootbeer this is going to be okay, we only need to drink coffee with them and I have to make sure I get the phone number of one of the girls.' 

Natasha looked down at Rootbeer. Who was not listening at all. They were walking in downtown New York. 'But I have to make sure that Taylor is not thinking that I'm after a girl or anything.' She started laughing at loud. 'Boy that would be fun.' 

'It was fortunately only a 10 minute walk. When Laura called me the other day about this plan, I was super excited to do her a favor and to be like a spy. So I also dressed my self like it.' Rootbeer stopped and started looking at Natasha. 'Why are you looking like that to me? Oh boy I've been talking to this dog for 5 minutes now. I really need my Orange family again.' 

She continued the story in her thoughts. She had her sunglasses on and a hat. It was also a nice way to avoid the paparazzi. But yeah Natasha does everything for a friend. Laura wanted her to have a phone number of one of Taylors friends, so she could surprise her when she was with them. 

After a lot of thinking and a little bit of walking, she arrived at the coffee place. She and Taylor said to each other that they would wait outside. That's because Natasha doesn't know how the others look. Taylor was yet know where to be found. Natasha grabbed her phone out of her pocket and looked at the time. It was 4.00 pm. Taylor should be here any minute, she thought. 

Suddenly Rootbeers tail starts waving. Natasha looks at the direction of Rootbeers eyes and sees  her favorite blonde girl walking towards her direction.

When Taylor saw Natasha standing at the front of the coffee shop, she couldn't hide her smile anymore and started walking faster.

'TACHOOO!' Natasha yells. She doesn't hesitate and starts running towards Taylor, right in her arms. 

'Hey Tash! Ohh I missed you so much!' The blonde girl said to the frizzy one. They hugged for a couple seconds and then let each other go. Natasha took a proper look at Taylor. She noticed that Taylor had cut her hair a little shorter. She looked great, Natasha thought. Taylor had this long fancy jacket on with some jeans and sunglasses. 

Taylor did the same, she looked at Natasha and noticed that she wasn't changed at all. The only thing was that she looked a little bit nervous, Taylor wondered why. 'It's so good to see you!' Taylor said. She once embraced Natasha and then went down on her knees. 'And you too Rootbeer'. Rootbeer started licking her hand and was so happy to see her friend as well. Taylor giggled. 

'Tank should be her any minute too, she had a sleepover at Holly'. She said to Rootbeer. Natasha looked down and saw how cute her friend was with her dog. The blonde stood up and looked Natasha in the eyes again. Taylor was the most pure and real human Natasha has ever met. The way she looks at everyone, all her focus goes to you.

It was so nice to see her friend again, Taylor though. 'How are you?' She asked. 'I'm doing good, I truly missed you. But I see you missed Rootbeer way more, so you better give me a hug again.' Natasha said, while pouting her lips a little. 

Taylor started laughing out loud. She acts so tough, but she has such a big heart. 'Ohh Tash, come here.' Taylor gave her one last proper hug. Suddenly the girls heard someone else walking up from behind. 

'Sorry to interrupt you two, but I have 2 persons who really want to hug you as well.' The girl said. This woman was unknown for me, Natasha thought. She had short brown hair, green eyes and a lot of tattoos. 

Taylor got really excited to see her doggy again. 'TANK! Come here!' Taylor said. She went on her knees again and lifted Tank up. 'I missed you so much! How was it with aunt Holly?' She said.