Chapter 7: Talking

Natasha's POV:

'Okay so you will be at hers at 8?' I whispered. 'Yes that's great. I'll tell it to everyone else, but keep it quiet. She cannot know.' Good know almost everyone knows, I thought to myself.

I walked up to the others. 'So everyone knows about the plan? There is one rule: don't make it big. Keep it small and cosy. We are doing this for her.' 

So step 1 is done: her friends are invited.  Now we only need to finish Step 2: Distract her, she cannot be home. Step 3 is basically the event itself. Let's do it.

---------------

Taylors POV:

I was filming my last scene with Kate (red) . But the weirdest thing happened, while we were filming, Natasha came looking at us. That isn't weird, but she was trying to communicate with me. She was making eye contact and was jumping and moving. So when I lifted my shoulders, to tell her that I don't know what she wants. She signed and walked away.

I was relieved, but only for a few seconds. Natasha came back, but with a few sign-board. I was looking confused.

The first one said: 'Taylor'. Of course, yes that's my name. I looked at Natasha and saw her grinning.

The next one said: 'Will you...' The one after that said: 'Be my wife?' Then she started laughing out loud. Immediately the next sign came 'This was a joke'.

Suddenly we were interrupted by Jenji. 'Natasha, jesus, just walk up to Taylor and tell her what you want from here. You're not only distracting her but everyone her.'

I started laughing, Natasha is one of the most crazy woman I've ever met. She ran to me and gave me a hug. 

'Hey Tacho, sorry for distracting you. But I need your help. So will you help me please?' She looked at me, and this time she looked sincere. 'Of course, Tash.' I grabbed her hand and straddled it. 

'Good, good. I hope you didn't have any big plans for tonight?' I thought about my planning for the night, of course my talk with Laura. 'Well actually I was going to Laura's and talk with her before she leaves to New Jersey.'

'Oh but that's great! Can you also go to your place?' She said. 'Uhm I think so, but why?' I asked.

'Hmmm, I actually can't tell but okay it's you. We want to surprise Laura by throwing a cosy party, to show her that we are there for her.' Ahh that's so cute, I thought to myself. But it meant that I probably don't have the time to talk to Laura for real.

'That's so cute Tash, of course. At what time do you want Laura there?' Natasha was thinking and calculating in her head. 'Everyone will be there at 8, so how about 9 pm?' 'Yes YES, that's great!' I said, cause then me and Laura would have enough time to talk.

'Are you girls finished?' Jenji asked.

'Ohh shoot, the scene. Bye Tash, see you tonight. And thank you for doing this Laura is going to love it.' I said. 'Of course, Tacho. Thank you! Seee yaa. Sorry everyone! By Jenji, I'm done!'

I looked at Jenji and saw her also grinning. 'She is definitely the greatest match for our Nicky.' Jenji said.

---------------

Laura's POV:

I was looking for Taylor. She was nowhere to be found. Not on set, not at the catering, not in her trailer. Her trailer was empty, so she must've already grabbed her bags. She must be on the parking lot then.

I grabbed my bag and walked to the parking lot. I was relieved when I saw a messy blonde headed girl with her sunglasses standing. Damnn.. She looked hot. She must've heard me walking, because she turned around.