Chapter One: The day before going back...

Taylor's POV:

As I'm packing my suitcase, I'm thinking about the great little vacation that I went on. Well it was definitely not great at the beginning. Ohh dammn it reminds me that I have to tell everyone on Orange what happened. Everyone would be so curious about it, especially Tasho. I'm so not ready for it.

-----------

Taylor's Flashback POV:

Why am I standing still? I need to run after her!!

Taylor: Carrie wait!!!!!!!

She's still walking, why can't she stop and turn around. It is the middle of the night and it is so dark outside. I almost lose sight of her.

Taylor: Carrie, please! Can you explain?

As I said these words, she was finally standing still. Great, cause now I can catch my breath again. Wow I really have to start working out again.

 I'm still walking and before I know it I'm standing right in front of her. I see her beautiful face, with her gorgeous hair. But then it hurts me right in the chest. When I look into her eyes, I see tears dropping out of her eyes. And before I know it, I'm crying too.

Carrie: What do you want me to explain?

I almost couldn't hear it. She said it so soft, cause I knew she didn't want to cry. But boy was I. So I really tried my best while I was talking to the love of my life. I hope she still is...

Taylor: EVERYTHING! Why don't you want to work things out?

I almost couldn't say it but I did... While tears are rolling down and my breath isn't in control anymore. I'm shaking and I can't feel my feet anymore. I took a deep breath and said the words.

Taylor: You are breaking my heart...

And bam, she wasn't crying anymore but she started yelling.

Carrie: I'M BREAKING YOUR HEART?! Mine is already broken! It's not because I do not care about you...

There was only one thing on my mind. One thing that mattered to me so much. So I asked it.

Taylor: But do you love me?

Carrie: I did, I did so much. But I can't anymore. I just can't. I'm sorry Taylor.

While she said this she came closer to me. We were both crying and she gave me a hug. We held each other so close, cause we knew this was our time to say goodbye. 

I broke the hug and wiped my tears away. I looked her into the eyes and took again a deep breath.

Taylor: But don't you want to try it? 

She signed and looked me in the eyes. I could tell she was telling the truth by the way she looked  at me with her eyes.

Carrie: I tried, I tried. But you have your career and I have mine. We live in different worlds. It just isn't working for me. And besides with all this Laylor sh*t going on, it really isn't giving me any courage in our relationship.

When she said this, my jaw dropped. I couldn't believe that she would use this as an excuse. Cause she knows it isn't real. I love Laura, as a friend. She is the best, but nothing more to me.

Taylor: Those are just rumors and fans. Crazy fans that go crazy about anything, literally ANYTHING that happens between me and Laura. I said that you shouldn't care about that sh*t. But it's fine Carrie whatever you want. If you are so weak that you won't even try it anymore, it's over for me. I've had a great time with you, but if you are not 100% sure about us, we should stop. I'm wishing you a great future. I hope you can find somebody who you CAN trust and love. Bye Carrie.