Chapter 9: Days spending without Laura

Taylors POV:

Laura was gone for a couple of days and she said that she will be back later than two weeks. But it was fine. It was nice to have some time for my own to settle down and think about stuff. For example, how to continue this love story.

I spent most of my days at the set of Orange. But I was free for 5 days. Jenji didn't need me for scènes anymore. I thought this was also a good time to take a break from my Orange family. I know I love them so much, however it was nice to also see people on the outside.

I haven't texted Laura today yet. But I knew she was busy. We planned on facetiming tonight. 

I was bored and scrolled into my phone a bit. I checked my social media but then turned off my phone again. Out of know where I got an idea.

I texted Katie, a friend of mine, to ask her if she wanted to hang out.

Taylor: 'Hey Katie, are you in town? Do you want to grab a coffee later? Missing you, my beloved friend :)

I was waiting for her text but in the mean time, I saw someone looking at me with big puppies eyes. Of course it was Tank.

'You look so cutee Tank! Do you want to go for a walk?' I went down on my knees and started jumping. 'Walkie? You wanna go walkie?' If a stranger saw me, they would see the weirdest version of me. 

Tank jumped against me and started licking my face. 'Okay haha Tank that's enough. Let's go my lady.' I grabbed the line for Tank, put my coat on and we walked out of the apartment. 

I walked around a few blocks. Actually I really liked the weather today and I noticed Tank did as well. Her tail was waving all the time. So I thought it would be nice to walk into a new neighborhood. 

I was walking in a fast rhythm with many daydreams. When I was just about to turn around the building. I saw Tank stopping but I was too late. I bumped with all of my force into a person.

She fell backwards but could recover herself from falling. Although her coffee didn't make it. It fell onto the ground and it splashed a little over Tank.

'I'm so sorry!' I said. My hands were going to the ground to pick up the coffee. 'No, no it's okay! I think you can't save my coffee anymore, such a tragedy.' She said. While winking to me when she noticed I was trying to save the coffee. I liked her way of sarcasm.

'Oh noo your dog. Is she/he okay?' She said. While also going down on her knees to clean Tank. She grabbed a napkin out of her pocket.

'She is okay. Tank can handle something. But sorry, I was totally daydreaming and the weather caught me off guard.' I said. Looking at eye level directly in her eyes. She had short brown her and blue eyes. She started laughing.

'No worries, I was also lost in my daydreams. But Tank is the coolest name for a dog I've ever heard. Hi Tank.' She said, while petting the dog. 

I started laughing too. 'Haha thanks, I know, she can rock this right.' I said.

'Hell yeah, and what is your name stranger?' She said. While petting Tank for the last time and standing up. She stretcht her arm to me, to help me get up.

'My name is Taylor.' I took her hand and stood up. We were still holding hands. I looked down and noticed a tattoo on her tumb. Then she started shaking my hand.

'Nice to meet you Taylor in such a casual way. My name is Holly.' She started smiling and let go of my hand.

'Can I ask, I have a feeling that I know you from somewhere, could that be true?' She said. I always hated that people recognized my face from TV but like don't really know me. But I knew this was a consequence of being an actress. And I think...