Chapter 4: The day after

Natasha's POV:

'Rootbeer come on, we need to hurry!!', I said to my dog. She had a lot of resistance this morning and I'm really running out of time. I held Rootbeer with one hand and in my other hand I held my phone.

Why isn't she answering?! It's already 6 AM, and I'm supposed to pick her up again. Laura of course forgot to get her car fixed. Pffff... But I don't mind it, cause I'm so excited to see how their night was!!

After sending 4 texts, I put Rootbeer in the car and I dailed her number. I hear it ringing for like 20 seconds. When I'm just about to give up, I for god sake's hear her cute morning voice.

'Hello?' I hear her say. 'Hello, I heard you ordered a pizza but we don't have the garlic you requested.' I said this very seriously, but still I needed to hold my laughter.

'What? Ohh Natasha shut up...' I heard her groan. 'Well it's good to talk to you too, how did you know it was me? Well forget about it, why aren't you picking up? I'm at your house in 5 minutes!'

I heard some things fell and I heard her murmering 'Fuckk', 'What time is it?' She asked. '6.10 AM', I replied.

'Nooo seriously, fuck fuck fuck. Okay I'll make sure I'm ready! Do you have some aspirin?' She asked. 'You had a little too much fun yesterday? Of course girl! I'll see you in a few minutes!' Then I hung up.

I drove away from the parking spot and I looked at my dog, 'This will be a nice story to hear, Rootbeer.' I smirked.

----------------------------

Taylor's POV:

I was going for a run through the streets of New York. Although I was drunk yesterday, I didn't really have a hangover but I wanted to make sure that all the alcohol was out of my body, so I went for a run. Fortunately, I didn't forget to put my alarm last night. Ohh last night. When I think about it, it makes my heart warmer and it makes me only want to run faster. I still can't believe that everything was real.

LAST NIGHT THROWBACK:

After we shared our incredible first kiss, we decided to go home. Jenji is going to kill us. We held hands to the exit and Laura payed for everything.

'You don't have to pay for everything, we can share! I said, she immediately looked me in the eyes and said, 'Tay, It's an honor and the least I can do for tonight.' I blushed we both new, what she meant.

We walked out of the restaurant. 'Shall we order a cab? Cause I'm sure we are both too drunk to drive.' I asked her. 'That's a great idea, but what about your car?' She asked, always so concerned about too many things. 'I'll get it in the morning it's no problem.' I said. We both were walking a little bit out of balans, but we held on tight on each other.

'Okay good! Do you want to share a cab? If it's easier, you can stay with me.' She looked into my eyes with the sweetest look, she drew circles on my hand. I'm falling so hard for this woman. 'Thank you, babe. But I need to get home, Tank is waiting for me.' I grinned, stupid dog. 'Ohh yeah of course, well let me order one for you', she said.

She insisted that I would jump in the first cab that arrived. 'I don't want you, to have a cold or the flew tomorrow, so go, it's okay', Laura said. 'You are too sweet, will I see you tomorrow on set?' I hopped in the cab, but before I could she stopped me. 'Yes, you'll. Hopefully not with a hangover. I'm excited to see your beautiful face tomorrow. Text me when you're home.' She came closer to me, gave me hug and a kiss on my forehead. 'Goodnight Tay, say hi from me to Tank.' She said with a wink. 'Thank you Lau, I will. Goodnight to you too.'

I got into the cab, I looked one more time back to Laura and she stood there with her sweetest grin, waving me goodbye. And that was the moment I realized I still had her jacket. First I was devastated about it, but then so happy. I could smell her scent to her jacket and it was the best.