Chapter 16: Girlfriends? Friends? Lovers?

It was 4 p.m. and Laura was already done filming. The raven haired decided to make a nice dinner at her home for some of the cast of Orange. Since Laura was so good at cooking, they all couldn't decline the offer. Everybody was so excited, you could hear it all day.

''Laura, thank you so much for the invitation. Should I bring something? I'm so excited!'' Uzo said earlier this day. 

The raven haired started to already prepare their nice dinner. First she went to the local farmers market and now she was in the supermarket for some last groceries.

''Babe, what do you think? Will they eat gluten-free pasta? Or should I buy normal pasta and cook some separately?'' Laura said to her phone while throwing in some garlic and basil in her shopping car. Laura had been gluten-intolerant her whole life, but she doesn't want to bother other people with it.

''I'm sure they will eat gluten-free pasta. And no I don't want you to put more effort in it than you are all ready doing now, Lau. It will be the best and everybody knows it.'' Taylor answered on the other side of the phone. 

Laura started smiling, Taylor always reassured when she needed it. ''Thanks babe. You'll buy some wine right?'' Since Taylor needed to film one more scene, she couldn't join her girlfriend. Her job was buying some wine, so she was going to the liquor store later this day.

''Yes I will and when I'm done I'll go to your place to help you.'' She answered while grabbing her prison uniform to shoot the last scene. Taylor looked at herself in the mirror and her thoughts were struck in her mind. What will they think of it? She thought to herself.

''Hello? Tay are you still there?'' Taylor suddenly heard out of her phone. She took a deep breath. ''Lau we aren't officially girlfriend and girlfriend yet.'' Taylor quietly said.

Laura suddenly stopped moving. Shit, she's right, she thought to herself. She could her the concern in her Taylor voice. I need to fix this. She quickly laid the gluten-free pasta in her shopping car. 

''Hmm do you want to hand me a piece of paper and circle yes or no?'' Laura said knowing what she did. She wanted to cheer her girlfriend up. ''Haha, stop it Lau. I'm serious.'' The blonde answered.

''Babe, I know, but I'm not going to ask it over the phone. And by the way it should be a surprise and a nice moment. Not something in a rush.'' Laura answered. She could her Taylor sigh. ''You know that I love you right?'' She continued.

''Of course babe, and I love you too. I'm just kind of nervous. And you know...'' Taylor said while being interrupted by Danielle calling her for the scene. ''Babe I'll see you at your home. Drive save and goodluck with all the cooking.'' Taylor quickly said.

''Yess babe, I love you. Break a leg and I can't wait to see you.'' Laura answered.

She put her phone back into her pocket. Laura knew that this was a big deal for Taylor otherwise she wouldn't have said it. She knows her too good for that.

She started to laugh out loud. They have talked about how much they love each other and how they want to be together for their rest of their lifes. I mean what's bigger than this? But Taylor is like a teenager that wants to be asked if they officially want to be their girlfriend. It's kind of cute, Laura thought. She took a deep breath and knew what she needed to do. 

After wrapping up for the day Taylor got the wine and was now on her way to Laura's. She parked the car and knocked on her door. After a few seconds she saw the silhouette of Laura on the other side of the door. 

Laura openend the door and she took Taylor breath away. Taylors eyes grew bigger and she started biting her lip. ''You look beautifull.'' Were the only words that could come out of Taylor's mouth.

The raven haired was dressed in a black dress that hugged her ass perfectly. She had a little decolleté. Her hair was loose and her lips were drawn red. 

Laura on the otherside saw a kind of rushed Taylor with her hair all messy. Her cheeks slightly red and her clothes were also a little messy. But this was a picture of Tay that attracted Laura her the most. Taylor noticed that Laura was checking her out.

''No worries babe, I have some nicer clothes with me.'' She said while walking in the house and Laura coming up close behind her.

''You look beautiful, I like you like this so much. You have no idea how much you turn me on like this.'' Laura whispered into Taylors while like her earlobe. A little moan escaped and Taylor closed her eyes and leaned back in Laura's neck. Laura turned her head around and their lips connected in a passionate kiss. 

Taylor turned around and started to make out roughly. She moved her hand under the dress of Laura. Laura loved it so much, but she knew that she needed to do something. ''Babe.... Wait....'' She said between kisses.

Taylor looked confused and let go of her lover. She took some steps back and met the raven haired eyes. 

Laura knew that it was now or never. She grabbed a piece out of her bra and gave it to Taylor. Taylor was so confused. ''Open it.'' Laura said in a sweet voice.

Taylor grabbed the piece of paper and started to unfold it. She brought it close to her face and started reading. ''Will you be my girlfriend?'' Underneath it was a yes and a no written. She started smiling. While moving the paper away she said with laughter. ''Lau what is this?'' 

And there it was. Laura was now on her knees and holding a velvet box. Taylor took a deep breath in. ''Babe...'' She said while moving her hand towards her heart. 

''Dear Taylor. I want to give you this promise ring. That's why I'm on both knees, I'm not asking you to marry me. YET.'' She said with develish eyes towards Taylor. Taylors smile grew wider and wider.

''No I want you to give this promise ring so I'll promise to always be next to your side. And you'll promise me to do the same. And in the mean time we will keep sharing the love we have for each other. It will only grow bigger and bigger, trust me Tay. Because I love you so much Taylor Jane Schilling.''

Little tears were now dripping out of Taylors eyes.

''So and here it is. Officially. So pay attention Miss. I don't want to hear you ever again about it.'' Laura said with a wink. ''Will you, Taylor Jane Schilling, be my girlfriend?'' Laura said while looking deeply into Taylors eyes. She opened the box and a beautiful golden ring with a kristal diamond was exposed. 'I'll promise to love you forever x L' was carved inside of it.

The blonde could only nod, too ashamed by her teenager behavior and too overwhelmed by all what is happening. By all her Laura is doing for her with so much love. The ring was beautiful.

''I will see that as a yes?'' Laura said giggling. 

''YES!'' Taylor said. 'Yes' While grabbing Laura's hands to lift her up. To give her the kiss with all her love she carried inside of her. It was their best kiss ever. 

Taylor let go of Laura. And Laura grabbed the finger of Taylor to slide the ring on there and gave it a kiss. Taylor lifted her hand with the ring closer towards her eyes. ''It's beautiful, babe.'' She said. 

She wrapped her arms around Laura's neck and pulled her closer to share a deep kiss. Their foreheads against each other. ''How am I so lucky to have you, thank you so much.'' Taylor said. The raven haired could only smile.

''As much as I want to express my love to you now and rip your clothes off. I need to finish cooking.'' Laura said. ''Will you help me, my girlfriend?'' Laura added with a wink.

Taylor needed to blush so hard and couldn't hold her smile anymore. This meant more to her than she thought. ''Of course, girlfriend.''