Chapter 7: Not official / official

Laura's POV:

I looked around and saw only love. Natasha threw a suprise party for me with the cast of Orange. It was the sweetest thing ever.

When Taylor said to hop in the car, I never expected that this would happen.

We walked out of the car to my house. I thought my surprise would be, you know, our first time doing it. So I imagined the hottest most romantic things that could happen. It made me kind of horny.

So when Taylor wanted to open the door, I wanted to be in charge of the night 'I thought' she had planned. So I started kissing her all over and was trying to unzip her jeans.

Taylor was so lost in the moment, you should have seen her face and hear her moaning. But then Taylor pushed me away and quickly opened the door. She couldn't handle it.

When the door opened, it was dark. I walked in and within 3 seconds all the people I cared about jumped out of know where. 'SURPRISEEEE' I heard everyone yelling.

I saw Daniëlle, Uzo, Kate, Jackie, Dasha, Samira literally everyone was there. Natasha was up front, with of course the biggest grin. She was so proud that her master plan worked. I hugged Natasha and said 'Thank you'.

Natasha said to me that she did this to let me know that they all support me and want to be there for me. It was the sweetest thing ever.

The party started and loud music came out of the speakers. The second song came on and it was 'Milkshake'. You know the song me and Taylor had to do for Orange.

I saw Taylor sitting with a drink. As soon as she heard the song too, her eyes were looking in the crowd for me.

Our eyes met. I point to Taylor and whispered 'come here'. I saw her blushing and she came to me. We walked up to eachother. With only 5 centimeters between our lips. I wanted to grab her so badly.

'Thank you Tay, I know you helped Tash too.' We started our dance. I turned around and Taylor started grinding on me. 'Your welcome babe'. While grinding on me her pussy started to rub against my legs. She knew it was dark so she quickly put her hand on my thigh close to my middle and started rubbing.

I heard her gasping. 'So this is what you smell like'. She was right, I was so turned on that my underwear was dripping.

I turned around and we continued dancing. Our eyes were the only thing in the universe that we were focused on.

'OKAY PREPON, SCHILLING, WE KNOW YOUR DANCE IS GREAT BUT GET A ROOOOM. NEXT SONG PLEASE!' I heard Natasha yelling from the DJ booth. She was already a little drunk.

As the night continued everyone started to leave little by little. Jackie was the last one with me and Natasha. Jackie stayed to drive Natasha home, she was obviously too drunk.

Jackie turned to Taylor and said: 'Taylor do you want a ride as well?'
Please say no, please say no, I thought to myself. To make sure she was going to stay I said: 'Taylor is going to help clean, if you still want to help otherwise it's okay!'

Taylor looked at me and saw what I meant, fortunately she cracked the code. 'Yes I will stay here to help, but thanks Jackie. Get safe home.'

'Okay sure, you too! It was so nice, thank you again Laura and take care the next two weeks.' Jackie said. 'Yeweahh Lauraraawaraa youu twakee qcwaree' Natasha said. Too drunk to talk. I gave them both a hug and then they left.

Me and Taylor were the only one left. The room got a different atmosphere. Instead of love, happiness and joy it turned into hunger for love and eachother.