breakup song

BIG TIME SCANDAL

BIG TIME SCANDAL

GABRIELA WAS such a helpful person and who wanted to return the favor?

Lucy.

While Gabriela and Kendall went through their rough patches she had done a lot of writing.

A ton of writing about the what if.

What if Gabriela and Kendall broke up? What if Gabriela and Kendall dated and Jo were to suddenly try and get back with Kendall... again?

Gabriela knew she wasn't going to sing the song so she had given it to Lucy.

Lucy knew how bad Gabriela felt during the "will he won't he" thing with Kendall so Lucy took the song from her (giving her credit of course).

"You guys!" Kelly shouted as she ran into the studio, "Lucy Stone just came out with her first CD, and everyone is raving about it."

The boys began to give her small congratulations.

"Yeah, wait till you hear the hot new single that dropped today written by Gabriela: You Dumped Me For Her. It's about how Kendall almost chose Jo and is a total jerkface!"

"Oh, no. I've been swifted."

____________________

GABRIELA STOOD with Lucy as they picked people out to be in her music video.

"Okay, which one looks like the bad boyfriend you wrote the song about?"

"He's not a bad boyfriend... just a tiny... thing."

"Actually, big thing." Lucy said, "Now picked the guy."

Lucy pushed her forward.

First guy was close, second guy had smaller eyebrows, and finally, she stood in front of Kendall.