you've got fans

BIG TIME FANS

BIG TIME FANS

MAKING HER way down to the lobby with really nothing on her mind, Gabriela had her face buried in her script for a show she really didn't like doing that much

Walking towards the exit so she could make her way to the park so it could be somewhat peaceful, she felt herself stop, not because she wanted to... because she was hit in the face more specifically her nose.

Jenny turned and faced the girl, now holding her nose, "Sorry."

Jenny barely stopped and made her way towards Bitters' desk.

"I feel like my nose is sitting in my face." Gabriela moaned.

Kendall approached her cautiously and removed her hands from her face, "Oh."

"Is it bad?"

"No?"

Kendall stepped to the side to let the boys see, it almost looked broken.

Soon she heard a bunch of "no's" and "never looked better".

"Are we lying or are you guys being serious?" Carlos asked.

"She's a lot less clumsy than I remember." Logan said.

"You're pretty bruised." Kendall said, "If I touch it does it hurt?" He gently placed his finger on her nose and she gently flinched.

"But remember, we love Jenny." Carlos said.

"Sorry." Kendall said pulling his hand away.

"Yeah, and remember the second grade when she broke my arm playing marbles?" James asked, "Or the fifth grade when she gave me the first paper cut in history that required surgery, and then, eighth-grade lab partners."

"It took almost a year for your hair to grow back." Logan nodded.

"I'm out!"

Jenny finished signing the papers so she could stay at the Palm Woods and as she finished she took the pen and stabbed Bitters in the hand.