welcome back big time... again

BIG TIME RETURNS

BIG TIME RETURNS

BIG TIME Rush was bigger than before

So big that Bitters had gotten the Big Time Rush experience on its way to make sure everyone got a snippet of each of them.

The crowds downstairs was bigger than what Gabriela would've thought.

The tour was a huge success, better than the last tour, which is expected, but this was a world tour, if people didn't know who Big Time Rush was before... they were going to know them now.

Gabriela made her way past Bitters and his trolly and saw Logan dash of the apartment... Bitters and the trolly quickly following him.

She walked into the apartment, where the door was already opened and was instantly faced with Carlos.

"Hey." Carlos smiled.

Gabriela smiled back and pulled him into a hug.

"I missed you." He whispered.

"I missed you too. I missed all of you."

Gabriela released from her hug from Carlos and James popping up in front of her.

"You were great on tour."

James smiled into the hug.

The crush on Gabriela had probably grown. It had there was no probably. Not seeing her over the course of several months and her not being able to reject him brought James happiness.

"Carlos sent me a ton of photos and videos. Back to back. Every single day. Every second he could."

As Gabriela went to release from the hug James held longer.