single life

BIG TIME SINGLE

BIG TIME SINGLE

GABRIELA HAD been in a funk since Australia and still hadn't really talked to anyone about it

Kendall was moping around because of Jo.

Gustavo... couldn't tell you. Once he found out Griffin needed a song he did ask Gabriela for help but for the first time in a long time, she turned the offer down.

So, having three people in a funk was not very ideal for anyone.

The three boys including Kendall, all went to Gabriela's apartment.

Kendall was laying on the ground, groaning and moaning.

"Gabriela will know what to do." Carlos said.

He knocked on the door and it took a minute for her to open it, but when she did, it was a sight to see.

Her hair up in a very messy bun, her outfit looked as if she had worn it multiple days on end, and the jacket Kendall gave her was hanging off her shoulders.

"You're not the guy who's supposed to bring my ice cream."

"What happened to you?" James asked.

It caused Logan to hit him in the back of his head.

"What do you guys want?" She asked.

"Kendall's sad because of Jo and Gustavo... is sad, and we wanted to know if you could help us?" Carlos asked.

"We just need to get Kendall out his funk and maybe you could help Gustavo out with the song." Logan said.

"Look, guys, I'm tired and I wish I could help, but I don't think today's the best day."

As she began to shut the door, Carlos put pressure on it.