merry christmas

BIG TIME CHRISTMAS

BIG TIME CHRISTMAS

CHRISTMAS IN L.A. was definitely different than Christmas in the eastern regions, it typically snowed, but this time around, it definitely was not going to snow, but she still dressed for the occasion because even if she was in L.A. it could get somewhat cold.

The elevator door opened and the Jennifer's stood in front of Gabriela's view.

"Hey, girls." Carlos smiled, "Mistletoe. Now you got to kiss me."

"No, we have to catch a flight." They said.

Moving out of the elevator, Gabriela stood in front of Carlos, mistletoe hanging high.

"You don't have to, you know." Carlos said and leaned closer, "First kisses are very important."

Gabriela had never kissed a boy before, she hadn't even had a boyfriend. She was glad Carlos wasn't pressuring her.

She kissed him softly on the cheek, "Merry Christmas." She said.

She turned and grabbed a gift, "For you, open tomorrow."

"My turn." James shouted.

He held the gift-wrapped hockey stick and stood in front of Gabriela, "Merry Christmas, kiss time."

Doing the same she held onto his shoulders, he was averagely taller than her, and kissed his cheek, "Merry Christmas. Gift for you, open tomorrow."

"You know I was expecting a little-" He cut himself off and bent down and puckered his lips.

Gabriela smiled and lightly tapped his face, "Not a chance."

The elevator door reopened and James was still holding the Mistletoe in hand, the girls grew excited and pulled him inside.