backstabbed

BIG TIME GIRL GROUP

BIG TIME GIRL GROUP

THE BOYS, angrily enough, knocked on Gabriela's door

She opened it and smiled, "Hey."

"Don't "hey" us." Logan said.

"Okay." She said, "Hi."

"Don't "hi" us either. We know what you're doing." James said.

"Standing here talking to you?" She questioned, "I'm confused."

"Gustavo asked you to write a song for his new girl group. How could you do that?" Kendall asked.

She crossed her arms, "You're joking, right?"

They didn't speak.

"So, you four boys are mad at me for writing a song for a band that isn't you?"

"Exactly." Carlos said, "Glad you get it."

"But you see, I don't actually. This is something I want to do, so I don't see why it's a problem."

"It just feels like you've backstabbed us, you know?" Kendall said.

Gabriela laughed, "I help you guys whenever you asked. I faked being your girlfriend so you knew how it felt, I helped all of you get on the five A.M. news after being cut off," She faced Kendall, "I faked being your girlfriend and you know how that went, I recently helped get you off reality tv, and I've helped write multiple songs for you, but as soon as I want to do something for myself I don't get that same support."

"Gab-"

She cut Kendall off, "I think it's my turn to be angry. I finally am doing something I've always wanted to do. This is why I came to the Palm Woods. I'm actually moving up and you can't support something that I worked so hard for? Where's my support? My congratulations?"