it's not you... it's me

BIG TIME RESCUE

BIG TIME RESCUE

"LOOK, GO ask Gabriela

"LOOK, GO ask Gabriela."

Kendall sighed and approached his girlfriend.

"Hey, I have a question."

"Hey, I have an answer."

"Is there anything different about Carlos?"

Gabriela had thought about it. Carlos and Gabriela though being best friends had somewhat drifted apart while dating people, Carlos more so than her.

Carlos has stopped eating corndogs and had distanced himself from her because Jennifer wanted to go and do something with him.

Which is fine, Gabriela understood that, but Carlos and Jennifer were joint to the hip and that was the difference between Carlos and Jennifer and Kendall and Gabriela.

Yes, Kendall and Gabriela had their issues, but they always figured them out. They would say they were joint to the hip, but they also weren't Carlos and Jennifer close... which was a good thing.

"I mean, yeah, but he's not different different." Gabriela said, "He's supposed to be meeting you for hockey right?"

That's when the others noticed Carlos wasn't there.

Carlos had walked over wearing a tennis outfit, "Anyone for tennis?"
He asked.

It had been an hour or so and Gabriela found herself walking through the Palm Woods lobby.

She came to a stop when she saw Kendall looking through the blinds.

"Hey." She smiled.

"She took away his cannonballs. He loves cannonballs. Then Jennifer did this thing with her finger, and he gave them up like he was under a spell."