heartbreak city

BIG TIME DECISION( PLUS THE END OF BIG TIME SURPRISE )

BIG TIME DECISION
( PLUS THE END OF BIG TIME SURPRISE )

BIG TIME DECISION( PLUS THE END OF BIG TIME SURPRISE )

THIS WAS Kendall's time. He was going to officially go on his first date with Gabriela. He stayed silent for a moment. Why was he nervous? They were already dating.

"Look, um... if you aren't busy tonight. I can get us into this cool party... a date."

Despite Gabriela initiating the kiss, Kendall did not respond, it was the first time that Gabriela had kissed him first and it shocked him.

But then Kendall softened and kissed back.

Kendall placed his hands on her torso and hers resting on his face.

The ding of the elevator didn't cause either of them to pull away either.

"Kendall? Gabriela?"

Both of them pulled away. Gabriela shut her eyes and sighed.

"Jo?"

The current situation couldn't be worse.

Gabriela removed her hands from Kendall's face and his hands slowly dropping from her torso.

"You're in New Zealand filming a movie- three movies." Kendall said.

Jo's grip on her suitcase tightens, "Well, the studio tested the first film and test audience hated it, then burned down the theater. Then the studio canceled the sequels, and then I came here."

Gabriela didn't know what to say, this wasn't how she imagined telling Jo that Kendall was her boyfriend.

"So, are you guys... dating?"

Gabriela stepped out of the elevator, "Uh," Gabriela looked over at Kendall. Of course, they were dating, just say it. "yes."

The two of them looked over at Kendall, who didn't say anything and quickly clicked random buttons on the elevator, which closed without any of the girls saying anything to him.