adventures in babysitting

BIG TIME BABYSITTING

GABRIELA HELD her phone in her hands as she walked through the Palm Woods

Things between her and Kendall were completely different than what they were before.

Gabriela felt as if she needed to re-evaluate her relationship with Kendall and it truly sucked for her to do so.

"Hey." She looked and smiled, "I know we were supposed to hang out today, but I have to babysit a fifty-year-old man." Kendall said.

"Babylace. I know." She said, "I've got to finish writing songs for you guys anyway, so, it's fine. If you need help just call."

"Great. It all works out. So, goodbye kiss?"

He leaned forward causing Gabriela to slightly shift her head and him kissing her cheek.

She smiled and made her way to the elevator.

Kendall sighed, "There's that awkwardness again."

She turned, "What did you expect, Kendall? You go missing for half the day, you avoid me, I have to wait around all day for you to even tell me that you aren't going back to Jo, who I told to stay in the Palm Woods. I don't want things to be awkward, but here we are."

She entered the elevator and up to her apartment.

She opened the door and saw Lucy sitting on the loveseat.

Gabriela sat down beside her, "What's on the agenda today?" Lucy asked.

"Songs for Big Time Rush and figure out this Kendall stuff."

"Kendall stuff? What Kendall stuff?" Lucy asked, "Thought you guys were good."

"I'm still dating him, but things are just awkward."