girlfriend

BIG TIME CRUSH

BIG TIME CRUSH

GABRIELA WALKED into the pool area and spotted Carlos

"Hey, what's going on?" She paused and saw Logan, "And why is he dressed as an old lady?"

"We were trying to get him a girlfriend." Logan said, "He hit me instead of James."

"Can tell, he got a good punch on ya." She looked back at him, "Do you really need a girlfriend?"

"Do I really love corndogs?"

Gabriela rolled her eyes, "I'm just saying it's not that important."

"But it's fun!" He said, "I want to make a girl feel special and loved."

Gabriela smiled, "I can't blame you for wanting that. She'll come around, whoever she may be and maybe she's standing right in front of you."

Gabriela placed her hand on his shoulder for reassurance and headed off.

"Did you hear what she said?" James asked.

"Yeah... how could she possibly not know having a girlfriend is almost as important as my love for corndogs."

"No. That the perfect girl might be right in front of you." Logan said, "She was talking about herself."

"She was?" Carlos asked.

Kendall soon came around, "She was?"

"Of course. What other person was standing in front of him saying that?" James asked.

"No. She's my friend. Best friends even."

"So? You have to befriend someone before dating them." Logan said.

"It's different with Gabriela." Carlos said, "She's my first unofficial girlfriend. We've bonded so we're close, no big deal."