19~kiss them for all eternity

Hi <3 I've had this part mostly finished for the last month but couldn't get it perfect. This is so short as I cut the bad bits out. thank you for reading as always. <3
I pull Patty into my body, clashing our lips as I do so. I've never felt so proud of someone. I feel like I should flush my blades but I haven't brought them and I have been craving them; wanting to scratch my wrists even a little bit. I've been picking at old scars to stop myself from doing anything but I feel lost like Patty is going to move on and leave me.

I continue the kiss while taking Patty to the bed and tackling him onto the tall mattress, making sure to put my arms and legs down over him so I'm balanced over him. 'I like this angle' Patty smirked before sitting up to kiss me lightly. He fell back down onto the soft bed with a little bump as I fell next to him, pulling him closer towards me. I felt his short, soft breath on my neck. The length of breath that isn't enough to relax you but isn't too short to make you really horny. It kind of just makes you want to lash out at the person and kiss them for all eternity. And that's what I wanted to do. That's what I was going to do. Until I heard a slight knock on our door and a small, high pitched giggle that could only have come from the petit specimen that was Dodie. What did she want at this time of night? I decided to ignore it and carry on kissing Patty, grinding myself against him slightly. I heard a slightly louder bang on the door before our door handle was shaken and Dodie and Evan flung open the door. I ripped myself off of Patty reluctantly. it's not like I was scared for our friends to see me and Patty kissing, but it was the grinding and slight moans that I wanted to keep to myself. 'What do you want?' I asked slight my out of breath, laying myself next to Patty and taking his hand in mine. 'MOVE UP BITCHES WE HAVE MOVIES AND WE'RE GETTING PIZZA AND THE IRISH KIDS IN' Evan shouted rather loudly for a hotel at 12am.