18~'I'm going to flush my blades.'

(Trigger warning; mentions of self harm/scars/blades)

As soon as we got back to the hotel room, Patty took my wrist and sat on the bed with me. He pecked my lips a few times. The sixth time he did this, before he could pull away, I lifted up my arms and placed one hand on his back and the other on the back of his head, making sure he couldn't pull away. We deepend the kiss, sharing a little tongue with eachother. I smiled into the kiss, reminising every memory we had together. I managed to take my hand off of his back, reaching into my pocket and taking out my phone. I fiddled around with it for a second, quickly opening my eyes so I could open the camera app and then I took a picture of us, making sure to get Patty's hand in, showing off the glistening band that was on his finger. I locked my phone and through it over to the other side of the bed, putting my hand back on the Patty's spine. I moved my finger up and down his spine slowly, making him shudder at the sudden movement. Eventually, we pulled away to breath, taking deep breaths. We rested our foreheads together, staring at eachother. I looked into Patty's beautiful, blue eyes. A water glazed over them as a single tear trailed down his cheek. 'What's wrong Patty?' I asked, suddenly worried. 'I've never been so happy in my life.' Patty said pulling up his sleeves to show his almost healed arms. 'I'm proud of you. I love you so much.' I said, kissing the tear off of his face and then pecking him on the nose before standing him up. 'Come on, let's get ready for bed.' I said, un-buttoning his shirt. 'Wait!' He said, hitting my hand away. I looked at him with a very confused expression. 'I want to do something first.' He said, dragging me by the wrist into the bathroom. He opened his wash bag and started rumaging through it. 'I'm going to flush my blades.' He said, brining out two blades and looking up to smile at me. 'I'm so proud of you. But why today?' I asked, hugging him. 'Because its a new begginig and I need to return the favour. You asked me to marry you and got me a star so I'm going to flush my blades so you don't have to worry about me' Patty said, twisting the sharp object in his hands. 'You don't have to do this if you really don't want too, I won't mind, whatever you want to do. I just want you to be comfortable and happy in your life.' I explained, seeing the hint of saddness and regret in his eyes. 'No, all I need is you, nothing else. But... can I just make one more cut, the last cut I will ever make. Just to end this era.' Patty asked, seriously. 'Go on then, one light cut. I need you to have some energy and hapiness left in you for the rest of the night' I said. Patty made one small cut, washing it under cold water before smiling up at me, looking for approval. I nodded lightly before he walked over to the toilet, dropped the sharp object down and pulled the chain, smiling as the glinting metal got flushed away. 

(Continuing it in the next chapter. I just though I might be dragging it on a bit too much. Thinking about having some smut in the next part or maybe I'll just keep it to some risky fluffiness. I might even get some Dovan in there ;) BTW I love you guys so much wow over 1k reads you babes)