15~ask him to be mine. forever

It was 2 weeks after Jason and Karim had moved out. The house seemed kind of empty. Without them, it was quite and there was only ever two people in the house. I kind of liked it though. It was nice to just be me and Patty. Tonight, we were flying out to Paris with Bribry, Candice, Evan and Dodie. It was one year since Candice and Brybri had got engaged in front of the Eiffel Tower. I had been thinking for a while how much I wanted to stay with Patty forever and I wanted us to be together for the rest of our lives- even when Patty had to leave to tour with As it is. I decided that the best way to do this would ask him to marry me. It wasn't a mistake-no matter how much I thought it was. Of course I wanted to be with Patty. But it had only been 10 months- what if this was just a short-term joke for him? No Luke. Shut up. Nobody could lie and say that they loved him. Nobody could spend 10 months with someone if they hated them. Could they? No. They couldn't.

At around 5:00pm, the taxi came to pick us up to take us to the airport. I had the ring in my rucksack-right at the bottom. Within about three hours we were nearly in Paris already.

When we landed in Paris, all we saw was beautiful fields and parks leading onto a busy city full of life and giant buildings. It was truly beautiful. We booked into our hotel-a very posh one, of which Candice bs Bribry paid for most of. It was their treat to us because they wanted to say thanks for the planning with their wedding that would take place in a month. Candice and Bribry would share a room, Me and Patty would and so would Evan and Dodie. Mine and Patty's room was beautiful: it was all black and gold and had a giant queen size bed and a beautiful view of the Eiffel tower. The hotel had an amazing pool.

When we had settled in, Candice, Bribry, Evan and Dodie decided that they wanted to go and get something to eat but me and Patty wanted to spend some good alone time together so we decided to go to the pool.

The swimming pool was empty and abandoned tonight. The moon shone over the large, navy pool and was the only light-reflecting a silver shimmer across the tiny little waves in the water. The water was warm and deep. It was beautiful. I stood in my swimming shorts on the edge of the pool looking straight forward-I saw lights and building and people and cars for miles. It was all brought together by the brightly lit orange monument of the Eiffel tower, a few miles away. I was thinking about what would be happening this time tomorrow. We would have just finished our triple date (Evan and Dodie going as friends of course) and we would be looking over the edge of the Eiffel Tower onto the beautiful busy world below. I would probably move Patty to the side a bit and then I would... ask him to be mine. forever.

As I dreamt about these beautiful thoughts, I felt a warm pair of skinny arms rap around me. I was about o turn round but then, what I thought was a loving hug, turned into a push into the water. We fell into the water together and quickly bobbed up. We were floating and looking into each others eyes. Patty looked down, obviously shy. He looked so beautiful and timid and cute. I lifted his chin up with my finger so I could look at his amazing, sparkling eyes. I pressed my forehead against his and then lowered my lips so I could kiss him. Ot was a loving, long kiss. A bit like our first one in that video. It lasted for a little while until we broke apart. We decided to go back and get some sleep then.

As we lay in bed, I kissed Patty goodnight and snuggled up to him. The last thing I heard before he went to sleep was him mumbling. 'I like Luke's ginger hair.' And that made me happy for eternity.