6~Everything was perfect

Warning: The smut starts here- no actual graphic stuff just yet- don't you worry :)

~Luke POV~

Everything was perfect. My life only hours ago seemed like a mess- a default. A fuck up. It suddenly felt fixed. My life was glued back together by love. Love from Patty Walters. Patty was sweet, kind, beautiful and amazing. His viewers only saw hime on camera- his perfect voice hitting the pefect notes and occasionly a challenge or tag that got everyone indulged. His fans loved him for his witty sense of humor and his fantastic eyes. Everyone online saw that tiny slice of Patty Walters. They didn't see the way he ran around the house at random times and jumped on people and hung like a monkey. The didn't see and expiereince the times that he would lay in his room for hours on end before running out to join everyone downstairs. Theyd didn't see the random hugs or the cute laughs or the runnning in and out of your room singing and laughing. Most of all, they didn't see the real Patty. The patty right now, the one who would constantly be clinging onto me- singing in my ear. They didn't see him pulling the funny faces stood shirtless filming me, sometimesstopping the camera to come and hug me. Patty Walters loved me. I know that sounds a bit cheesey and weird but Patty Walters really did love me. I'm not saying that this is a bad thing- because it's not. It's beautiful. Patty was finally mine and that is what kept me alive all these days it had been since the morning on the floor of Emma's apartment.

It was about five and I was sat on the sofa with my legs crossed, scrolling through twitter on my phone. I had heard Patty come in but Karim was oven for the next week and he didn't know about me and Patty. Karim was sat next to me and we both called out "Hi Patty" in unison as Patty slamed the front door. We had planned what we were going to say to Karim about us but I think Patty had decided otherwise. He came straight in and perched himself in my lap. He kissed me sweetly and quickly on the lips before pulling my arms around him. This was everyday practise for us so we didn't think otherwise. We forgot about Karim. I looked over to see Karim sat there in dis-belief but smiling. "Oh yeah um Karim Luke is my boyfriend now" Patty pointed out to Karim. "Oh, cool." Karim said, kinda sarcastically. Huh. he was happy. Patty ran out of the room. I chased him up the stairs and half way to his room before I caught up with him, put my hands around his waist and swung him round. It felt so comfortable to hold the one I love. "Patty Walters. My beautiful Patty Walters" I whispered into his ear, making him shudder. I knew he liked my whispering into his ear. I kept going "What on heaven's earth do you think your doing running away like that huh?" I knew what I was doing now. "Is there another man huh? Someone better, someone taller, someone more... fun?" I said before nibbling on his ear. I was just playing about but I loved the small moans I recieved from Patty. It was stupid really "No Luke, stop it. Wrong place wrong time." Patty said before wriggling out of my grasp and into his room. "Patty what's wrong" I asked before walking to sit next to Patty on his bed, shutting the door behind me. "It's Karim. His attitude. I know why he was like that. It's stupid but I know" Patty said before crying into my chest.

I am just going to carry this on in the next chapter- okay :)