3~I'm just stupid.

~Still Luke POV~

"HI Ginger!" Emma answered in her always joyful tone. I couldn't say anything back. My mind was just whirring with thoughts ~Patty hates you now~You have no chance now Luke~Luke you are an idiot~ This just made me start crying harder. "Luke, what's wrong?" Emma asked down the phone, sounding concerned. "Emma, it-it-it's... don't worry. Please just pick me up and I'll tell you later. I need somewhere to stay. Please say you have room?" I sobbed down the phone. "Sure Luke! I will pick you up straight away! Cherry is over tonight so you will have to take the sofa. Is that okay with you?" I felt happy that someone actually cared. "Y-Yes thank you so much." 

"Um Luke, where are you exactly?" 

"I'm outside the train station near my house"

"Okay, go inside, it's cold and raining. I'll be there soon to pick you up.

"Thank you Emma. I love you." I thanked before hanging up. The train station was bright and people were rushing around everywhere. I felt cold and sick. I just went and sat down on a bench along. All these people were so happy. I felt alone. Why had I ruined my relationship and any chance I had with Patty? I'm just stupid. 

~Patty's POV~

I'm such an idiot. I ruined everything.Why did I not just resist the urge to kiss back Luke. Why couldn't I just keep my lips still and locked- like I did with those girls I pretended to give a shit about. They were just a cover up. Why did I have to kiss back. That was simple. Luke was beautiful. As soon as our lips touched they felt perfectly placed together. Sparks flew and I felt safe with Luke's lips on mine. All I remeber after the kiss is staring at Luke and then hiding my head in my top. Then Luke left. He ran downstairs after saying sorry then leaving. Why did he say sorry? 

Oh god. I'd ruined my chances. Luke was gone. Probably forever. I didn't know what to do. Jason followed Luke out to try and get him back. I packed up my equipment and then went to the bathroom. I searched under the sink until I found Luke's 'pain killers' I knew what these were. We had talked about it once. I opened the box to see a selection of blades. I picked up the sharpest one, stroking the sharp edge before pulling it accross my bare wrist. I did this three times- One for kissing him, one for not saying anything and one for being me- ugly old me. After i had cleared the blood, I slouched myself on the sofa and cried. My vision started to go blurry but I didn't care. I kept crying until Jason came back. I wiped my eyes and walked to the door to greet him and L- no Luke to be seen. Jason greeted me into a hug before going to sit on the sofa. He started to call Luke but time after time he recieved no reply. What had I done?