13~I'll never let go!

WARNING: MENTIONS OF SCARS THE FIRST PARAGRAPH AND SLIGHT MENTIONS THROUGHOUT. IF THIS WILL AFFECT YOU IN ANY WAY OR FORM, PLEASE MESSAGE ME FOR A ROUND UP OF WHAT HAPPENED IN THIS CHAPTER OR A COPY OF THIS CHAPTER WITHOUT THE MENTIONS.

5 minutes. 5 minutes until Evan would sit down behind the camera and turn it on. We had filmed all the other videos for tonight apart from one. The one I was most scared about. The 'someone's getting naked challenge' I felt scared. Patty, he had seem my scars. Jason, Evan and Karim hadn't they would judge me. So much. I knew it. My stomach was turning and flipping. I wanted to cry. But we were sat down now. No turing back. The camera was switched on and we were filming.

When we finished filming the challenge, we were all naked. I walked back in to my room to get changed. Suddenly, I felt a pair of thin, warm, supportive arms snake around my hips and a slim head place itself kindly in the crook of my neck. "I'm in a cuddling mood." The soft american accent spoke. "Cuddling it is then. Let me get dressed and then we can go downstaires and get the movie set up and order the pizza."

"No Luke."

"No what Patty?"

"You look better with your clothes off."

"Well I am not going to walk around in my pants showing everyone my fat scar covered arms, legs and hips."

"Luke, they are your battle scars. The things that show you have been hurt but you got through it. You are beautiful. Not fat." He sat me down on my bed and then we lay down, holding hands and looking at each other intently.

"That was the most beautiful thing ever said."

"Why thank you Sir"

We lay in a beautiful, love filled silence for about ten minutes. Until I decided to say something. "You know Patty. No matter how much you tell me otherwise, i will always think of my scars as ugly and embarrasing. They are stupid and weird." He didn't say anything. He just sat up and shuffled down a little bit that laid back down. I had no clue what he was doing. Probably just getting comfy. I didn't care though. I just loved being around Patty in general. Patty then shuffled so that his head was on my legs and placed a single, light finger on my thigh. He started to move that finger over my scars. He mum led a song which I couldn't understand but I listened anyway. He continued to do this until there was a knock at the door. He stopped the singing but he didn't move from his place woth his head on my leg. "Come in." I said, still overjoyed by the fact that Patty understood me. He accepted me. "Hey it's me." It was Evan "Um sorry if I am interuppting you but we kinda want to get set up for the movies. So can you guys order pizza?"

"Sure Evan. We will be down in a second." I said. As Evan left I moved Patty's head off of my legs amd started to haul myself up. "Don't go Jack!" Patty screamed in his attempt of an impression of Rose from the titanic. "I'll never let go Rose, I love you!" I screamed at the top of my voice as I picked Patty up and swung him around as he put his legs and arms around me so he was hanging like a sloth. "Do you know, you are the cutest thing on planet earth Patty Walters?" I asked, seriously. "And do you know that YOU are the best thing that has happened to me AND you are the best boyfriend on this planet Luke Cutforth?" He asked returning the compliment. I put Patty down on the bed before ordering the pizza and then getting all of our stuff to watch the movies downstairs with the others.

After we got our blankets and phones, we headed downstairs to the lounge. Evan was sat on the main sofa next to Karim and Jason who were cuddled with their noses touching in a cute and love-filled eskimo kiss. The good thing about these two was they were basically just us in another form. "Woah PDA much" I said, half joking half for real. "Says the one who was screaming lines from Titanic with his boyfriend." I looked over to Patty who was now bright red. I could also feel my face heating up. I didn't know that we were loud, I thought we were just talking. "Oops sorry!" Patty mumbled before dragging me over to the second, smaller sofa. We snuggled down into the mountains of cushions and blankets that we had set up and I pulled Patty closer to me so he was basically on my lap. I cuddled into him and placed a kiss behind his ear as I did so. I wasn't sure why but whenever you touched or did anything to Patty's ear, it would send shivers down his spine. It was cute. "We are so stupid." I whispered to Patty, bringing his head round to face me. "I know." Patty whispered back before bringing his face up to kiss my lips. It was a cute kiss. That kind of kiss where no body does any work towards it, you just keep your lips locked and moving slightly but maily just fidle with eachother's hands and forget about the rest of the world. 

For the rest of the eveing, we spent our time watching movies, cuddling, eating pizza and occasionally messing about with the others and playing pranks on them. I loved nights like this. Nights when you didn't care about anything apart from enjoying yourself and surrounding yourself with happy thoughts and you best friends. This is how it used to be. But now it was better because Patty was mine and now I didn't have anything to hide.

(A/N: I only have like two big events that I want to happen rn so this could only maybe last for another 10 chapters :( I don't want it to end so comment if you want me to finish it after that or not and also if you have any other ideas for future chapters? Do you want something bad ot happen? Or something good? Do you want anyone to be ill? Shall I get Evan a girl/boyfriend? Shall I bring Emma/Cherry back into the story or add some more people in? COMMENT PLS ^.^)