2~ Why would he ever want to go out with me?

~Luke pov~

I felt overwhelmed at what had just happened. I had kissed Patty Walters. He would probably leave that out of the final edit. It was stupid. Patty Walters. Patty was straight. He could get girls whenever he liked. So why would he ever want to go out with me? 

I felt so embarresed . I looked over to Jason. He was staring in utter disbelief then started clapping, trying to lift the mood. As I looked at Patty, I caught him staring at me before he hid his bright red face in his top. God, he was hot. No Luke. No. Patty will never fall for you. That thought made my throat and stoumache burn with pain and sadness. "Sorry." I croaked before running into my room, collecting a bag of clothes, money, my phone and my laptop then I ran to the door, collected my key and ran out slamming the door behind me. 

I ran down across the drive and down the street until I got far I couldn't hear Jason screaming my name and chasing me down the road. He must of left and gone back home. He didn't care. He didn't understand my feelings. I sat on the edge of the curb and got out my phone. I had 5 miscalls already. All of Jason. That showed how much Patty cared. If he didn't care then why did he blush so much after our kiss? I ignored the multiple texts and miscalls and went into my contacts to find the name that made me smile. Emma. She was so sweet and lovely and a great friend. I called her and after 2 rings she answered. 

A/N ooooh this just got real