10~I kissed him. Just like that.

~Luke Pov~

It had been several months since me and Patty had got together. Several months since he gave me that blow job. It was beautiful. I loved Patty. More than I had loved anyone else. Jason and Karim were together and happy- Karim lived with us now. We were good with Karim and Jason. But something told me Jason still wasn't over the whole incident. He would try to get as close to me as possible. Sometimes, when I was ever sad, he would hug me. He wouldn't pull away. Just stay there. Me and Patty just ignored it. We couldn't deal with it. We were happy. We had made several videos both together and alone- but not confessing or showing anything about our relationship. We were feeling amazing. We felt so happy and safe with our lives. That was until one day.

It was a cold evening and Patty was on tour- much to my sadness. Karim had gone home for the weekend. It was just me and Jason alone for the next 4 days. I decided this would be a good time to strengthen and fix mine and Jason's friendship. We were watching a movie on the tv. It was a really old one. We were both bored about half an hour in and decided that just talking would be good. We talked about stuff until Jason started to get tired. "Are you really that tired?" I asked as Jason let out a yawn-flopping onto the back of the sofa. He nodded as he closed his eyes. I just sat there as Jason fell asleep. He looked so calm and peaceful and... beautiful. No Luke, Idiot! I was tired. I couldn't be bothered to go to bed so instead I just fell asleep on the sofa.

I woke up in the middle of the night with a floppy haired boy with his head on my chest. I suddenly felt warm and safe-like I did with Patty. I missed his so much. I felt a movement on my chest which ripped me out of my gaze. It was Jason. he was waking up. When his eyes were fully open, he looked up at me. A look of sorry filled his eyes. "Sorry he whispered before moving to stand up. "No!" I said. I don't know what came over me. "Stay." I grabbed his arm and pulled him back to my chest. I kissed him. Just like that. Kissed him. I was such an idiot. "Luke... why did you just do that?" Jason asked. "JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" I screamed. I was an idiot.

A/N: Sorry! Just a tiny filler- hopefully chapters will be getting longer after this one~ Ruby xx :)

P.s I love Pj Liguori ;)