12~I wanted everyone to know that I'm in love with Patty Walters.

I woke up at 11am with a smile. My Patty, my baby, was coming home today. As it was just going to be the four of us (Me, Jason, Patty and Karim) we were going to film a couple of videos together. Evan was coming around later tonight also to help film Jason's collab and to have some pizza and watch a couple movies with us. I really enjoyed hanging out with my best friends. We had so much planned for the future and I couldn't wait. Bri was coming down with Candice next weekend, we were going to Australia next month and me, Patty, Bri and Jason and Karim were going to Paris in a few months.

At about 1 pm, I heard a crunch of a car driving over stones outside and an adorable american accent saying 'Thanks' then a slamming of a car door and the same accent singing 'A song about a girl'. This could only mean one thing. My boyfriend was home. I threw my laptop off of my bed and ran downstairs as I saw Patty opening the door. I ran, faster than I ever have before, down the last two steps and jumped onto Patty. I'd never felt so happy to see him- it was like I had been emptied of all my energy and life for the past couple of days and now Patty had filled me up again. I really wanted him to stay here forever. But, obviously, that wasn't a choice. One day, he would walk out that door, maybe for a couple of months, maybe a year, to go on tour. That time would be fast approaching so I would have to make my time with him special. I wanted up to be forever. Not just two boys making out and fucking for a year or two and then moving on. I wanted to make everyday special. Not just the normal stuff. I wanted to travel, see the world, with the boy I loved. "I love you Patty Walters. Please... promise me you will never leave me?"

"I love you too Luke. I will never leave you. Until death do us apart. We will get married, adopt kids and enjoy life together."

"That sounds perfect." I whispered before looking up to kiss him. We weren't your average everyday couple. For one, neither of us were woman. And we didn't spend our time making out, going on dates and tweeting about how perfect the other one was. That's because a) I don't want to spend time making out. I want even the smallest peck on the lips to be cute and symbolic and every date to be special and memorable and b) We hadn't properly come out yet. But I think that the subscirbers had guessed it.

Oh yeah, Patty uploaded the video. He left in the kiss. But we re-filmed the rest of it and only put in a second of the kiss.

The subscribers probably guessed it as we were always together in snapchats and such. But, they had only mentioned it once or twice. They weren't screaming about it everytime something happened. Not like the Phan shippers. (BUT WE ARE SUPER KOOL GO US)

But I wanted them to know. I wanted everyone to know that I'm in love with Patty Walters. Things take time you see, this is what people will judge you on. So you have to get used to the feeling yourself. You have to get used to the fact that your are never alone and that this person is in love with you. And whatever you say can effect your relationship. You have to take time out of your life, just to make their life as perfect and amazing as possible. And you want that. But it can sometimes be hard. So we were going to wait until next month when we are going to film the 'Boyfriend tag'. But only if we feel ready. Because, just like things such as sex, you both need to be confident and comfortable with what is going to happen and you must have each others consent.

I felt like I had to do something fast. I wanted Patty to be mine forever. I wanted to have everything I just said with him... nobody else. But I wasn't sure when.

"Come on then babe, we better get your stuff un packed then get ready for the videos. Karim is coming back in about and hour and Jason is out buying some stuff for the videos."

"Okay ginger, letsa go!"

With that, we raised up the stairs- Patty behind me with his bag. And started to un pack everything. I had missed him so much. The cute singing whenever we were doing anything and the random little hugs he would give me all the time.

I missed him over the past few days. It is truly amazing how much you can miss somebody even when they only go away for a couple of days. When you get so close to somebody, when they go for a few days, it feels like months.

(A/N: Sorry it's been so long. School got in the way. But I have written loads more chapters of this and my other fic- Slurp (go check it out?). WOW! So close to 1k reads! Ty. Hopefully I will be updating at least once a week! If you can't wait that long them feel free to comment or tweet me (@popunk_cutforth) and I will post another chapter or filler! There were a LOT of hints of future chapters in this part. I am going to re-name the chapters on the weekend! TY for being so kind <3)