4~Why would he want anything to do with me?

~Luke POV~

After 20 minutes, Emma's small car pulled up to pick me up and to take me into a warm and safe place away from my pain.

When we arrived in Emma's flat, I was greeted by her normal sofa which had been covered in pillows and blankets to make a safe, warm and comfortable place for me to sleep. "thank you guys" I said before bringing my best friends Emma and Cherry into a warm hug. "It's okay Luke. I hope you are okay" Cherry spoke into my shoulder. "Um.. Luke, why did you need to stay here tonight?" Emma asked sounding concerned.

"Well. Um. I. Um. Well I had a dare in Patty's video to kiss him."I hiccuped. "And I did." I sobbed.

"I still don't really understand why that bothers you Luke. It's happened before" Emma explained before sitting me down on the sofa with her and Cherry.

"Because it does Emma. IT MATTERS!" I screamed at my best friend who looked taken aback by this. "W-W-Why" Cherry stammered, scared by my tone.

"I'm in love with Patty Walters." I whispered- cautious that someone other than Emma or Cherry would hear me. "I'm in love with Patty Walters."

~Patty POV~

It had been over two hours and Luke had still not replied to any calls or messages from either Jason or Karim. I even checked Luke's social medias. Nothing. What had I done? I'd ruined everything. I sat on the sofa with my head in the crook of Jason's neck checking my phone. I went on to twitter and one tweet struck me. Hard.

<@emmablackery:So sorry about the news my bestfriend told me. Sad to see him not at home but on my sofa tonight>

Luke was at Emma's. I showed Jason and he quickly got on the phone to Emma.

~Luke POV~

Me, Emma and Cherry were talking when Emma jumped up to answer her phone. I caught the caller ID. Jason. He knew where I was. That meant I would have to talk to Patty. Why would he want anything to do with me?