Not So Unwilling: Chapter Forty Four

Okay, so I know some of you were REALLY upset about the last chapter, but I think that this one will maybe be a little better??? And I have over 20,000 views!!!!!! I'm so FLIPPIN happppppyyy!!!!!! So this is like one of the last chapters. I haven't yet decided what's going to happen at the end so.... tim and jasmine might not end up together. it depends on how im feeling tht day. hahahaha :)

*******************************************************************************************************************

Chapter Forty Four

                I watched in complete terror and bewilderment as Monica grabbed the back of Tim's head and smashed his face to hers. My heart stopped as Tim's eyes searched through the crowd before landing on mine. He was looking at me as he kissed another girl, who happened to e his fiancé.

                I ran my fingers through my hair and hurried towards the doors. I just needed to get out of that room. I needed to be alone. I needed to breathe.

                I was just about out if the ballroom when someone grabbed onto my elbow preventing me from getting the hell out of there. I jerked my arm away from the person and burst into a sprint out the doors. I ran outside and when the cold air touched my face, I fell to my knees and hurled into the cleanly shaped, unnaturally green bushes.

                When I was done, I pushed myself to my feet and collapsed against the house. My head was reeling with images of Mr. Lenoir announcing the engagement, Monica and Tim laughing and dancing, Monica and Tim kissing, Tim's eyes locking with mine. He was probably laughing at me in his head with how easy to play I was. All it took was some sweet words and a few kisses to completely fry my common sense.

                I pressed my palm to my mouth to smother the sobs that erupted from my mouth. And I had thought that Tim loved me. No, he hadn't loved me. He just wanted to get the only girl who had resisted him to fall for him and he succeeded. Timothy James Lenoir was the best player to ever play the game.

                I reached inside the front of my dress for my phone. I pulled it out and dialed Lauren's number. I held my phone to my ear with shaky hands and tried to clam the sounds of my heart breaking.

                "Jazz?" Lauren said into the phone in a frazzled voice.

                "Lauren... Lauren, can you come pick me up, please," I said, trying to make my voice sound as stable as I could make it. I cracked at the end of my sentence and I quickly pressed my hand to my mouth.

                "Oh my God, Jasmine, what's wrong?" Lauren exclaimed, a voice speaking in the background.

                "I need you," I said, moving the phone to my other hand because I was shaking do hard.

                "What's going on, Jazz?!" She asked again. There were more voices in the background.

                "Just... just come pick me up, please," I managed to choke out."

                There were some noises on the other line and I thought Lauren had hung up on me. "I'll be there as soon as I can. Where are you?"

                I swallowed and looked around. "I don't know."

                "Jasmine, how am I supposed to get you when I don't know where you are?"

                I shut my eyes and ran a hand down my face. "Forget it," I said into the phone pulling it away from my ear and letting my hand fall to my side. I could hear Lauren's voice still talking into the phone, so I pressed the end button.

                I pressed myself farther into the wall when I heard someone come outside also. I held my breath as Tim came running. He looked around the front yard while digging his hands into his hair. "Jasmine?! Jasmine?! Where are you?" He called out.

                A hate so deep, a hate so agonizing and forceful engulfed my body and I balled my hands into fists and clenched my teeth together.

                How dare that asshole ask me to be his girlfriend when he was engaged. How dare he kiss me with lips that belonged to another woman. How dare he tell me that I was the perfect girl when he had a famous supermodel already under his arm. How dare he make me love him when he was already in love with someone else.

                I pushed off the wall and approached Tim from behind. He heard me coming and was about to turn around, but I had already pressed my palms hard against his back forcing him to go face down into the grass. He rolled over and leaned up on his arms. "Jasmine, I'm so sorry. I didn't know-"

                "Don't even try to deny it, you mother fucker. I hate you. I hate you so fucking much," I said through my teeth. I resisted the urge to stab him through his heart with the heel of my shoe and just stood over him with my nails digging into the skin on my palms so hard that I felt the blood seeping through my fingers.

                "Jasmine, you have to believe me, please. Just let me explain myself to you," he pleaded, his eyes widening so much, he looked like a kicked puppy. He was a damn good faker.

                "EXPLAIN WHAT?!" I yelled, "The fact that you were cheating on me. Or maybe perhaps the fact that you were ENGAGED?!?!?!"

                "Jazz, I'm not engaged!"

                "How stupid do you think I am?! I heard the announcement as every one else did. So, don't even try to deny. Don't even, Tim. Don't even," I said, my voice cracking with the last word.

                Tim got to his feet and tried to touch me, but I dodged him. "Don't touch me," I warned.

                "Jasmine, just let me explain to you everything," he said, digging his hands into his scalp again.

                "You can't explain yourself out of this one."

                "I know. I know. But, just hear me out."

                I crossed my arms to my chest. "You have one minute."

                He took a deep breath. "I don't have any feelings for Monica. I have never touched her or had feelings for her in any way. Her father and mine are business partners and have been pushing Monica and I on each other ever since we were little and I always refused because I don't like her like that. And the reason I blackmailed you into coming to this ball with me was because I wanted to try to convince my father that I could find a good, respectable girlfriend all by myself and I didn't need Monica. But, he wasn't convinced and he and Monica's father planned the engagement announcement without ever telling me about it. You have to believe me that I had absolutely no idea that it was going to happen. If I had known, I would never have come," he said. It sounded legit, but I wasn't sure how to tell if he was lying or telling the truth.

                "How am I supposed to believe you when I just witnessed that," I asked, pointing to the house.

                Tim stepped closer to me and gently touched my hands with his. "I'm not lying. I swear to God and to all existence that I am not lying to you, Jasmine Anne Leno. I love you with all my heart and I would never intentionally hurt you... ever."

***************************************************************************************************************

So do you think Tim is a big fat lier or was he just trciked by his dad?? Express your opinion!!!!

Thanks

Love

Mel Bell <333