Not So Unwilling: Chapter Eight

I loved writing this chapter!! So fun!

Hope you like it as much as I did!

*********************************************************************

Chapter Eight

I came crashing back to Earth with a vengeance and I shoved my body so hard against Tim that he went flying back. He landed on the ground with a thump. His face was full of surprise at my sudden surge of strength.

I walked over to where he was still sprawled on the ground and crouched down so I was eye level with him and grabbed his shirt. "How the hell do you know this?" I asked. My voice sounded so frightening, I even scared myself.

The surprised look on Tim's face was gone and he smirked his usual smirk at me. I was so pissed that he was laughing at me. This was serious and not a laughing matter. I wanted so bad to hit him. I wanted so bad to slap that stupid smirk off his face, run away from him and this school, and go lock myself in my room and cry my eyes out until my chest hurt so bad that I had to stop. "HOW DO YOU KNOW?!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, shaking Tim.

His smirk fell and he looked at me seriously. "Does it really matter how I know, Jasmine? I know and that's that."

I opened my mouth to scream some more, but Tim covered my mouth with his hand and pushed me on the ground and got on top of me. He grabbed both my hands with his one hand and kept me quiet with the other. I was in the same position that I was just in a few seconds ago except now we were on the ground and not against a wall. Tim began to talk. "Look, Jasmine, I wish I didn't have to do this, but you refused to go out with me when I asked you. I asked you about a million times over the past three years, but you always turned me down all because I made a mistake with your friend, Lauren, which I was and am sincerely sorry for. So, I had to come up with another way to get you to go out with me and that was to blackmail you with something so bad, you'd do anything for me just so I'd keep my mouth shut," he said staring at me intently while explaining his story to me. He sighed as a tear rolled down my cheek. "Don't cry, Jasmine, I don't want to hurt you. That's the last thing I would want to do to you. Do you understand that I don't want to hurt you?"

I nodded my head, but the dreaded tears continued to roll down my cheeks.

"Good, okay, now if I take my hand away, do you promise not to scream?"

I nodded my head again and he took his hand away. I took a deep breath and tried to calm the sobs that were trying to get out of my chest. I felt like my lungs wanted to jump out of my body and whack me with a stick, they hurt so badly.

"Ok, what's going to happen is you're going to be my girlfriend," he said and I opened my mouth (which hurt like a bitch) to protest, but he shook his head and I shut it, "You're going to be my girlfriend for a month and we're going to go out on dates, kiss, and do all the things that boyfriends and girlfriends do and in return, I won't tell anyone your secret. Do you understand?"

"Why are you doing this, Tim? You could have any girl that you want to be your girlfriend, why choose me?" I painfully managed to choke out.

"Because you're beautiful and kind and smart and you have a good family and you're liked by everyone and" -he smiled a devilish smile- "you're a virgin." I twitched when he said the last one.

"So, you're blackmailing me so that I'll have sex with you?" I spat disgusted. "I'd rather have everyone know my secret than have sex with you, you despicable piece of shit."

Tim chuckled. "I'm not blackmailing you to have sex with you, although that is a very good idea, but I'm doing this because I need a date to the annual Lenoir Legacy Ball and she needs to be someone who's going to impress Mother, Father, and Grandmother and you are just the girl. You're in the National Honors Society, in the running for an academic scholarship, you're as clean as piece of fresh computer paper, and you come from a respected, upper-middle class family, so it works out perfect. I get to go out with you and date you for a month and then I impress my family and they won't send me away to the military academy."

I was shocked. "You're doing all this, so I'll go to a stupid ball with you?" I asked.

He nodded. "Yeah, well that and you have to be my girlfriend for a month. All the people in school will know and I'll get to kiss you and touch you without having you freak out all the time. It's just a great situation all around. Plus, it's great for you too. Now, you don't have to pretend that you don't like me and think I'm totally sexy, so it works out for both parties."

"And what if I don't want you kissing and touching me all the time?" I asked.

 "Well, than I guess everyone will know that you're..."

"Okay! Okay! I'll do it! I'll be your girlfriend for a month and I'll go with you to the ball and kiss your parents' asses," I yelled, cutting him off.

He smiled. "Great!"

Oh my God, what had I just done?

*******************************************************************

I hope you liked it!!!

VOTE/FAN/COMMENT  well... idk if u dnt do th first 2, just comment, even if you absolutely hated it! tell me wat u thnk! id really, really apprecitate it! Thanks!

Love,

Mel Bell <3