Not So Unwilling: Chapter Twenty Six

Hey! This is an exciting chappie!

BTW the reason it was so late is because you guys didn't comment! I only got 3 comments. I was SO sad!!! Please comment and the chapters will come faster!

************************************************************************************************************************

Chapter Twenty Six

                When we were done all the food, I hopped off the hood of Tim's car and walked over to the see-saw. I could only see it a little bit because of Tim's headlights, but other than that it was completely pitch black.

                Tim followed behind me and got on one side of the see-saw while I got on the other. I felt awkward on the see-saw in the tight dress. But, Tim's sweatshirt was big enough to cover everything the dress wouldn't.

                We moved up and down on the see-saw like little kids. "So, Tim, how did you find out about my dad?"

                He sighed. "It's a long story."

                "I have time," I said, encouraging him into telling me.

                "I noticed the bruises," he explained.

                I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "I've known Lauren for thirteen years and she still hasn't figured it out. How can you and she can't?"

                "I'm observant."

                "So is Lauren."

                There was a short silence when the only sound was the see-saw as it squeaked up and down. "Maybe I know from experience."

                I stopped moving and so did Tim. "What do you mean?"

                "Maybe I knew because I'm going through the same thing."

                "You're dad hits you," I whispered so quietly that I wasn't sure if he had even heard me.

                "Yeah," he responded just as quietly, "He hits me all the time."

                I was completely astounded. I would have never imagined in a million years that Tim had a father just like mine. Tim, the most popular, hottest, coolest guy a WHS, was abused.

                "But... how did you know... how did you know that it was my dad that beat me. It could have been my mom."

                "I didn't actually know who it was. In fact, I didn't even know if you were actually being abused, I just guessed."

                "What if I had denied it?"

                "Then, I would have left you alone."

                "Really? It would have been that easy?"

                Tim laughed. "Wow, you are so unsympathetic it's not even funny."

                I got off my side of the see-saw and went over to Tim's. I looked into his face which I couldn't really see because it was so dark outside. But through the dark, I could still tell that his expression was sad and I felt bad. I felt bad for Tim because he was just like me. And I was seriously messed up.

                I took a hold of his hands and pulled him up into a standing position. "I'm so sorry, Tim. I'm so sorry that you have to go through this. I wouldn't wish being beaten by a parent on anyone, not even you. And that's saying something," I said as I held his hands and looked up into his eyes which I could tell were blue even in the dark.

                Tim laughed again. "Thanks a lot."

                I nodded my head and pulled Tim into a hug. He deserved it for all he did even if he was an ass.

                As we hugged, Tim whispered in my ear, "Let's run away."

                I laughed. "OK, where do you want to go?"

                "Anywhere but here."

                "OK," I said pressing my body farther into Tim's to feel his warmth, "Let's go to Russia."

                "Why Russia?"

                "Because that's where Dimitri Belikov lives," I said in a 'duh' voice.

                Tim leaned back to look at me. "Who's that?"

                I scoffed. "Only the sexiest vampire guardian alive!"

                Tim gave me a weird look. "Jasmine, you are the weirdest, nerdiest girl I have ever met in my life."

                I giggled and smacked him on the arm. "You know that you love my nerdy-ness."

                "Oh yeah, you have the whole package. You read cheesy and unrealistic books about vampires who you think are hot because they suck blood. You're in love with a guy who's dick is probably so small from all those constricting, tight- ass skinny jeans. And to top it all off, dudes who think they're demons from hell turn you on."

                "Way to make a girl feel good," I said sarcastically, burying my head into his shoulder and breathing in his smell.

                "You underestimate yourself, Jasmine. You're the perfect girl."

                It was my turn to look at him weird. "Uh...thanks?"

                "Seriously, you are. You're smart, not like those dumb-ass bimbos that only know how to do their hair and suck a dick. You're hot, but you don't show it off. You're nice to everyone, no matter how much of a loser they are. You respect yourself and don't put out. You have good friends who aren't all about drama and gossip and who's pregnant and who's doing who. Any guy would kill to be with you. I know that I would."

                I smiled widely. "You're just saying all this shit so that I'll kiss you. I know you, Tim. You're sweet talking doesn't fool me."

                Tim clucked his tongue. "Well, maybe this will make you believe me." And he leaned down and pressed his lips softly against mine.

*******************************************************************************************************************

I hoped you liked it because I certaintly did.

FYI guys like Tim who say sweet things lke that DONT EXIST!!!! (well atleast I've never met any guy like that) This is a FICTION story, so don't get your hopes up and set your bar so high! I did and I still don't have a serious boyfriend!

Song: Scotty Doesn't Know-Lustra--- I LOVE YOU BB!!!!!! hehe

Thanks to all those who voted/commented/fanned/read!

Please comment because I have the next chappie already writtin, but I want to know if anyone still likes this story?!

Thanks

Love

Mel Bell <333

VOTE/FAN/COMMMMMEEEENNNNNTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!