Not So Unwilling: Chapter Six

Hey!

Well... I was watching the Penn State game vs. Ohio, but then I got all pissed because Penn State started sucking up the field, so I ran up to my room and wrote chapter six.

Enjoy!

**********************************************************************

Chapter Six

Tim chuckled and didn't touch me or speak to me for the rest of homeroom, but when we went to our lockers, he grabbed my waist and whispered in my ear from behind, "Meet me underneath the bleachers right after school, I have something to talk to you about."

I shivered as his hot breath grazed my skin. "Is it about what you know about me?"

"Maybe," he whispered before slamming his locker shut, making me jump and walking down the hallway, giving about ten high fives in not even five yards.

I sighed and slammed my locker shut. It was going to be a long day, I knew it. I was anxious to hear what Tim had to say. I prayed to God that what he had on me wasn't big enough for blackmail because the last thing I needed my senior year was something like this on my shoulders.

By lunch, Lauren and James were badgering me with all these questions about what was going on with me and why I was in such a daze the past two days, so I explained the entire situation to them.

"Whoa, I wonder what he could have on you," voiced Lauren leaning back in her seat with her apple in her hand, "You're such a goody-two-shoes, I'd be surprised if it was anything bad."

"That's exactly what I thought!" I exclaimed running my hands through my hair, "I just hope he doesn't try to rape me or something underneath the bleachers."

Lauren rolled her eyes, "Timothy Lenoir might be a complete jackass and the spawn of Satan, but he would never take advantage of you like that. He'll probably just lure you in with his devilishly good looks and sweet talking like he did with me."

I scrunched my nose. "I could never fall for that boy. He's so dirty. He probably has herpes by now."

Lauren laughed. "I wouldn't be surprised with all the girls he shags."

James was sitting at the table with an angry look on his face and staring at the table. He looked like he was having a personal argument inside his head. I laughed. "What are you thinking so hard about, Jamesy-Boy?" I asked flicking him on the head.

"That son-of-a-bitch! How dare he threaten you like this? I swear to God I'm going to shove my foot so far up his ass, he'll choke to death on my Jordan Airs." His face was completely serious.