Not So Unwilling: Chapter Eighteen

Sorry it took me longer than usual to update. I've been drowned in homework and tests. And I'm taking this really hard history class and I just about took the hardest test of my life yesterday, which I just found out I aced... HOLAAAA!!!!!! Anyway, I just wanted to say... HERE YOU GO, BB, I UPLOADED! HAPPY NOW?!?!?! hahaha I love you!

Enjoy!

*********************************************************************

Chapter Eighteen

"I swear to God, Dad, I was working on a school project at my partner's house," I said about the millionth time.

"You were at a boy's house," he yelled, his thin face turning purple with anger, "You were at a boy's house all by yourself at 11 o'clock. How stupid do you think I am? I know what you were doing, Jasmine!"

"Dad, we were working on a math project, nothing else happened!"

"I don't believe you!" He yelled back, running his hands through his thinning black/gray hair. "My only daughter is a whore. Who would have ever thought?"

Fighting with my Dad was next to impossible. He didn't listen to anyone and he always concocted these terrible stories in his head and blowed everything out of proportion. It was like he wanted something to be angry at, so he would make things up.

My dad's vein was bulging out of his neck and that was never a good sign. I chanted in my head:

9 months. 9 months. 9 months. 9 months. 9 months. 9 months.

But as the fight went on, I kept thinking that 9 months was 9 months too long.

"So are we on for tonight?" Asked Tim as we walked to homeroom hand in hand. He had his snakebite in that day, which I found incredibly sexy.

"Yeah," I said, although I knew that daddy dearest wouldn't e too happy when I didn't come home right after soccer practice. But, I was way past caring at the moment.

He smiled at me. "Awesome. I've got something pretty kick-ass planned for us."

I gave him a confused look. "I thought you were just going to teach me how to dance? Why would you have to plan anything?"

He laughed. "You'll see."

"OK, now I'm a little but scared," I said as we walked into homeroom and went to our seats.

"Oh, believe me, you'll love it," he said mischievously.

I glared at him and he just put his hands up in surrender and gave me that hot-ass smirk of his.

I detected some red thing on his chin underneath his snakebite. "What's that?" I asked, tilting my head down so I could see it.

He covered his mouth and chin with his hands and glared at me. "Shut up and mind your own business."

"Seriously, what is it? " I asked as I tried to pry his hands away from his face. I got a closer look at it and laughed. "It's a zit!"

"Shut up, Jasmine!" He said, self consciously burying his face in his arms on his desk.

"It's OK, Tim, everyone gets zits." I continued to laugh. Just the thought of Tim having a pimple was funny considering he was always so perfect. Showed him! Where was the cocky Tim, then, huh?!

"I hate you," he mumbled his voice muffled from his arm.

"I thought you loved me, baby," I said mimicking a high-pitched girly voice.

"No, I hate you."

"Does this mean you want to break up? Because I'm totally cool with that," I said back to my normal voice.

He came out of his little shell. "Not even a chance, Jasmine."

I just continued to stare at his zit, which really wasn't that big at all, like I was so disgusted just to get him pissed.

"Stop!" He groaned going back into his shell and staying there for the rest of homeroom

I didn't see Tim again until Statistics and we didn't really have time to talk because Ms. Davidson was teaching us some shit that I really wasn't paying attention to. When, stats was over, I went to soccer practice and worked my ass off, and then it was time for me to meet up with Tim, so I showered, put a t-shirt and shorts on, and threw my wet hair up into a messy bun and went to wait for Tim in the parking lot.

He came out after a few minutes of me waiting for him. He had also taken a shower. I could tell because his hair was wet, he smelled like evergreen, and he wasn't wearing a shirt.

I felt like I was going to melt into a puddle of jello as he got closer and closer and his body got hotter and hotter. Why was I always seeing him without clothes on? I hoped that it wasn't going to turn into a trend because there would come a point, when I wouldn't be able to resist and would have to run my hands down Tim's hard abs. Then, Tim would be in his glory because his theory would be right: I couldn't resist him. But, I could resist Timothy Lenoir... as long as he kept his fucking shirt on.

He smiled as he came within a few feet away from me. "I see you raping me with your eyes, JJ. And I must say, although you're not physically touching me, it feels just as good."

I looked away from his chest and at his face. "I wasn't raping you with my eyes, Tim. Seriously, I was just trying to not look at your face with that hideous mountain growing on your chin."

His expression turned from cocky to looking like a kicked puppy. "That was a mean thing for you to say. I'm hurt."

I laughed. "Good. I intended it to hurt."

"You're an evil little girl," he said, a smirk growing on his face, "I'll have to punish you for that."

"Oh, really," I said, "And how are you planning on doing that?"

He had this scary look on his face and I got a tad frightened. Only a tad. He began to walk towards me. "What are you doing, Tim?" I asked, backing away from him. OK, now I was A LOT scared.

He got closer to me until I was pressing against the brick wall of the school. "I'm going to..." he clasped my hands above my head with his one hand, "...tickle you."

He began to tickle me. He was tickling me. Like legit. No lie. And I was involuntarily laughing my ass off and trying desperately to get this evil, evil, evil, guy away from me. Too bad he was Edward Cullen and had a grip like steel on me.

I was doomed.

*********************************************************************

Thanks to everyone who voted/commented/fanned. You guys are SO awesome!!! Have a happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!

Love

<3 Mel Bell

VOTE/FAN/COMMENT