Not So Unwilling: Chapter Twenty Two

Hey!!! Guess what? I got over 5,000 veiws!!!! OK, now I'm shooting for 6,000!!!!

Well, this chapter is cute. But next chapter will be hot! So just wait till tomorrow... or the next day wen I get out chappie 23. I don't know what's going to happen on their date yet because I havent reallt thought about it, but I'm sure I'll come up with something good!

Well, enjoy!!!!

**************************************************************************

Chapter Twenty Two

We walked into homeroom and Tim had the pleasure of reminding me that we had a date that night. I was ecstatic. Sense the sarcasm?

Well, anyway that pill Tim had given me was magic. I felt better by first period and by eighth period, I felt like brand new. Statistics went by quick. Tim played with my hair the entire time, but I tolerated it.

Since it was Friday, there were no sports practices. Student council had finally made it a rule not to have sports practices on Friday nights, unless they had a game, which when the season officially started, would be almost every Friday night. But, the rule was great during the preseason months when games hadn't started yet.

I was glad for the break, but was a little scared for the date I had with Tim. He said he was expecting me to hook up with him. But, I really did not want to. Okay, I'll admit it, my body wanted to, but my brain screamed otherwise. Tim was the boy who had my best friend almost killing herself over. Tim was the boy who had tortured me for all three of my high school years. Tim was the boy who had sex with anything that could walk and had a vagina. Tim was the boy who knew my secret and was blackmailing me over it. Kissing him would be absurd, wrong, disgusting, crazy, illogical....right?

I had this discussion with myself for hours until I was about to drive myself insane, so I texted Lauren and headed over to her house. I needed her support and I also needed her to dress me. Lauren was super rich and had the best clothes imaginable. She also had wicked taste. The way she dressed made me look like a hillbilly.

I pulled into Lauren's driveway and ran up to her room not bothering to knock or ring the doorbell at the front door. Lauren lived with her mom who was a plastic surgeon and never home. Her dad had divorced her mom when Lauren was twelve for a twenty-two year old blonde just out of college. Lauren had gotten so angry at her dad; she set the new house that he shared with his girlfriend on fire. Her dad didn't press charges, but he made sure to not invite poor Lauren to his wedding. The guy was the true meaning of the word asshole.

I pushed open her door without knocking and was surprised with what I saw.

Lauren and James were furiously making out on Lauren's bed. I mean like intense making out. They looked like lions attacking each other. Lauren's shirt was hanging on the bedpost of her King sized bed, her bra was undone but not yet off of her body, and her jeans were around her ankles and her pink, lace panties were showing. And James... well, James was pretty much naked except for his boxers, which happened to have superman all over them.

I cleared my throat and they both stopped eating each other and looked up at me with surprise all over their faces. They both turned bright red when they saw me and began to sloppily put their clothes back on.

I had known that it was going to happen. Lauren and James were meant for each other. Ever since the day they met in ninth grade, I knew that they were going to eventually end up together. Well, it was about damn time. I had waited 3 long, painful years of watching them get embarrassed around each other and standing around during their awful attempts at flirting.

I just wished they would have told me about their relationship. I mean, I was their best friend, after all. I at least deserved to know. But, I pushed away the hurt and focused more on the happy. LAUREN AND JAMES WERE TOGETHER! That was definitely enough to be happy about.

After they were decent, they came rushing over to me. I had my arms crossed and was tapping my foot.

"Jasmine, we can explain," said Lauren. Her face was flushed and her hair was sticking up like a haystack. Not to mention she had her shirt on backwards.

"I'm waiting," I said, continuing to tap my foot. I was trying to look like I was angry just to freak them out. Payback. Muahahaha.

Lauren looked at James and James looked at Lauren. They both looked like they were about to break down and cry any second.

"Well, uh-well, during the summer, we started to date," started James. He was looking at the floor and not at my face.

"It got serious, but we didn't want to tell you because we didn't want to make you feel like you were the third wheel or anything like that," explained Lauren, stepping closer to me and taking one of my hands, "We love you, Jasmine, we're sorry we didn't tell you. I guess-"she looked at James and then looked back at me "-I guess we were just a little embarrassed about the whole situation."

I couldn't take it any longer. "Oh, guys, I love you so much!" I exclaimed, pulling them both into a big hug. "I could never be mad at you two for something like this! You're together and that's all that matters to me!"

Lauren and James hugged me back and I started to cry, but that wasn't unusual. I cried all the time. I was such a baby, it was ridiculous. We stayed like that for a few minutes before I kicked James out and claimed Lauren to myself. We needed to get to work.

I had a date with Timothy Lenoir in three hours.

************************************************************************

Whatch think?

Lauren and James together! :) YAY

You are the James to my Lauren... haha

Well, VOTE/FAN/COMMENT

Please, please,please comment! I love looking through my chapters for comments and it motivates me so much to see what people think of my story! I would really appreciate it!!!! :D

Thanks!

Love

Mel Bell <3

Song: Grenade by Bruno Mars