Not So Unwilling: Chapter One

Hey! I just had this idea for a story, but I don't think I'll continue with it if no one likes it! So if you do like it and want me to continue, then I shall continue. :D

This is dedicated to xowritergirlxo and cheesehead. U know who u r :)

*********************************************************************

Not So Unwilling

Chapter One

"Hey, sexy, welcome back," whispered in my ear the most annoying, horny, aggravating, delusional, and idiotic human alive. I resisted the urge to smash my fist into his face over and over again until his perfectly chiseled face was totally annihilated. I had hoped and prayed that maybe over the summer he had grown up or at least had himself checked for an excessive amount of testosterone in his body. Turned out my wishes and prayers were too much to ask for because here we were once again sitting in homeroom with his finger linked through a belt loop on my shorts and his hot breath in my ear. This was the fourth year. Our senior year at WestHigh School.

"Get off of me, Timothy Lenoir, before I chop you balls off," I said, unhooking his fingers and leaning up from my chair and resting my head on my palm. Mr. Nutt was completely unaware of the things going on in his homeroom. He was- as he had done every year for the past three years- staring with complete adherence to his computer screen. Everyone suspected he was looking at porn. I didn't doubt it. Mr. Nutt was a weird guy. Nothing surprised me with him.

"I'd love for you to touch my balls, Jasmine Leno," he said, placing his hands on the sides of my upper thighs and pulling me back in my chair.

I groaned. "Tim, come on, stop." I once again slapped his hands away and scooted up in my chair.

"Aw, Jazz, why do you have to be such a party pooper," he said faking a sad voice.

I scoffed, "Really, party pooper, how old are you?- Five?"

"Five and a half, get it right, babe."

"My bad," I sneered, glancing at the clock. Homeroom ended in ten minutes. I attempted to listen to the morning WHS News, but kept getting distracted by Tim.

Here we go again, I thought, as the bell rang ending homeroom and I practically sprinted out of the room and went to my locker. Too bad lockers were sorted alphabetically and Tim's last name was pretty much mine with an ir added to the end of it. So we had lockers right next to each other... again... for the fourth year in a row. I sighed as Tim sprinted ahead of me and leaned against my locker.

"Move," I ordered standing in front of him with my hands on my hips.

"Kiss me, first," he said shutting his eyes and puckering up his lips. I slapped his arm and pushed him off my locker.

"Not in a million, bajillion years," I said kicking the bottom of my locker door and opening it. Due to the glitch in the lockers that you could open them by simply kicking the bottom while pulling on the handle, no one could keep anything other than school books in their locker unless they wanted to be robbed, a fact that was kept from freshmen until they were stolen of everything in their lockers including sweatshirts, gym uniforms, iPods, and phones.

"You'll kiss me one day, Jasmine Leno. If there's one thing I do before I die, it'll be to kiss you," he whispered in my ear as he gripped my waist in his big hands.

"And if there's one thing I do before I die, it'll be to never ever willingly kiss you in any way, Timothy Lenoir, not even on the cheek."

"You said willingly, so that means I could force you," he whispered again. I attempted to pry his hands off of me, but he wouldn't budge.

"You could, but then that means I could take you to court for sexual harassment. My ex-uncle is a lawyer, you know."

"It's not sexual harassment if you do it willingly."

"That doesn't make any sense! I just said I'll never willingly kiss you."

"Unless I knew something that could get you in a lot of trouble," he whispered dangerously.

I turned around in his arms and stared up at him. "What do you know, Timothy," I asked venom dripping from my mouth with every syllable. There wasn't possibly anything he could hold against me. I never did anything wrong. I was a goody-two-shoes in every meaning of the word.

He smiled devilishly and leaned his head lower so he could whisper in my ear. "Something that could ruin you." And then, he left and took off down the hallway. I stared after him with a face of absolute confusion and anger and bewilderment. What could he possibly know?

******************************************************************

I hope you like it!!!

If you did please, please, please vote, fan, comment!

Thanks!

Love, Mel Bell <3